Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lmao, Ben even tweeted yesterday he wouldn't be surprised if they trade for Bridgewater and he doubts they go QB with the 9th pick.

Pats are in GREAT shape to get a QB so I don't know if they trade for Jimmy.....

I think we get stuck with Jimmy for now. 

Hate to be the guy that drops a turd in the public pool on a hot day but it’s definitely still Mac.

- Schefter confirmed it was Mac leading when we traded up. 
- Also said the gap has been narrowed considerably. Not that it’s even.
- The reason there’s drama is because Shanahan won’t budge off of Mac when the front office has been pushing for Trey. If it were Trey there would be no drama and that press conference would have had a different vibe. 
- To think it’s not Mac is to believe that Shanahan went a full month without changing his mind and then one/two days before the draft he changed it. 

For the record I’m hoping for Trey so I’ll cry along with you all. Just don’t logically see a path. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uncle_Rico said:

Hate to be the guy that drops a turd in the public pool on a hot day but it’s definitely still Mac.

- Schefter confirmed it was Mac leading when we traded up. 
- Also said the gap has been narrowed considerably. Not that it’s even.
- The reason there’s drama is because Shanahan won’t budge off of Mac when the front office has been pushing for Trey. If it were Trey there would be no drama and that press conference would have had a different vibe. 
- To think it’s not Mac is to believe that Shanahan went a full month without changing his mind and then one/two days before the draft he changed it. 

For the record I’m hoping for Trey so I’ll cry along with you all. Just don’t logically see a path. 

I can put a turd in yours as well. There shouldn't be any word saying any other QB if it was Mac especially this late in the game. Maybe the media trying to build the anticipation. But Sheffy doesn't report these things for no reason. 

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

I can put a turd in yours as well. There shouldn't be any word saying any other QB if it was Mac especially this late in the game. Maybe the media trying to build the anticipation. But Sheffy doesn't report these things for no reason. 

Agreed. If it was Mac, it would be reported as such. The reporters had no problems linking us to Mac for a month straight either, so i doubt they're doing it to drive traffic/ratings (thats just a nice side effect)

It still could be Mac, who knows. But i think Lance is making up serious ground in, if not winning the discussion. OR he's been the guy all along and the media are only now catching up 

• Like 1