The 2021 Raider Draft Day Thread - Round 1 Chat

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Same. Fields is a Franchise QB imo. Finally Gruden gets that legit dual-threat he wants as well. I wouldn't give up no three first rounds.. but I'd definitely up two 1sts or Carr and a 1st.

haha thatd be a little steep for me. But, if it keeps him out of Den maybe lol. Same with why im so down for Rodgers. 
 *Rodgers with Sutton, Juedy and Fant, Frick good bye us

if Fields drops to 8 you really gotta make a call

-- 
ahh sorry, just reread, I thought you were saying 2 1sts and Carr lol
Carr and 17 to get to 8 Id do. 

Edited by BackinBlack

Just now, BackinBlack said:

haha thatd be a little steep for me. But, if it keeps him out of Den maybe lol. Same with why im so down for Rodgers. 
 *Rodgers with Sutton, Juedy and Fant, Frick good bye us

if Fields drops to 8 you really gotta make a call

Curse Denver... If we don't get the QB, they do. It's like were Rodgers only two options. And Fields options are DET/NE/NO/WAS/DEN/LV. 

Gonna be fun to see where Fields ends up. Only QB of the big four who I fell we have no idea where he's going. I'm still gonna say Detroit takes him with no trade. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Curse Denver... If we don't get the QB, they do. It's like were Rodgers only two options. And Fields options are DET/NE/NO/WAS/DEN/LV. 

Gonna be fun to see where Fields ends up. Only QB of the big four who I fell we have no idea where he's going. I'm still gonna say Detroit takes him with no trade. 

I say atl 

30 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Man if we Lance/Fields fall and we can make a move for them I would be ecstatic. If we land a rookie QB (unlikely I know), I really hope we trade Carr to the highest bidder and run MM as starter this year while grooming Lance/Fields to take over. Lets go baby! What ever happens I'll probably be disappointed but here's to hoping we win one! We deserve this lol

Roommate is a 9er fan and it's like damn...ya'll we're just in the SUPER BOWL and now are in a better position than us to get a franchise QB and we've been bad for 20 years. But only positive thoughts from here on out...we can't be bad forever right? regression to the mean? 

I'm all for trading up to get one of them if the price is right. Feel like the price will be too steep and Mac Jones will be the one who falls now.