Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Tennessee was where I had Paye's floor.  Could be Azeez here, but they may play Icarus here and go "injury-concern"/"highly-thought-of" prospect two out of three years running.

Edited by Dr LBC

Just now, THE DUKE said:

My brain knows they won't do it, but it doesn't stop my heart from screaming for it.

This would be the spot for it given who picks next. But still, this isn't an awful run out so far. 

Just now, Dr LBC said:

Tennessee was where I had Paye's floor.  Could be Azeez here, but they may play Icarus here and go "injury-concern"/"highly-thought-of" prospect two years running.

I'm going Bateman. 

Just now, Forge said:

This would be the spot for it given who picks next. But still, this isn't an awful run out so far. 

They will get a quality guy at 38 if they wait, but Jenkins or Darrisaw would be a home run pick.

11 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Oh he has plenty of excuses when he’s laying on his back and when Saquon has no holes to run through. 

This is my reaction too. I like Toney but not necessarily at #20. We need to load up the trenches.

2 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

They will get a quality guy at 38 if they wait, but Jenkins or Darrisaw would be a home run pick.

Jenkins should still be there at least. No way that Minnesota can view him as an ideal fit on that offensive line. 

They'll probably go defense though anyway