Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

1 minute ago, ClutchDJ said:

So what if Lance doesn’t become another Josh Allen & McCorkle actually has a good career?

Nothing in life is guaranteed (just ask kyle shanahan!) but the chances of this happening are slim considering the situation Lance has landed in. 

Fun fact: The only QB in NFL history to have more passing yards in his first 16 starts than UDFA Nick Mullens was Patrick Mahomes. Thats it. That is a direct result of Kyle Shanahan and the situation in San Francisco with regards to our supporting cast. We have a top 5 rushing attack, a top 5 defense, and an incredible supporting cast to go along with good coaching. If Lance fails, it wont be for any reason other than himself. 

Also, see my other response below lol 

1 minute ago, N4L said:

then we would have definitive proof that Bill Belichick has sold his soul to the devil 

Just now, goldfishwars said:

Jets trading up to 14 to get Vera-Tucker and the Vikings trading down and getting Christian Darrisaw is wild to me. I like both players, but that just looks bizarre now.

Just kinda depends on what you need/want.  I like Darrisaw better, but AVT's gonna be a more sure-fire thing.