2021 NFL Draft: Day One Thread

4 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I appreciate your faith brother!!! I really thought he was the guy. I know I value consistent improvement. I also look for guys who flash on lesser talented rosters and are the ones showing up against superior rosters. This guy and Mond are MY Gibson and Chinns from last year. I just put a ton of time into them and their lapses are very easily fixed with hard work. These two IMO are blue collar workers. I want the toughest guys. 

Nbc GIF by SVU

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Troy Apke says otherwise lol

True but with him it’s more he just doesn’t have the feel to play safety/the instincts. If he had better instincts, he’d be a hell of a safety bc he does have the speed to play FS, he just has no feel for the game as a FS. That’s his problem. Probably Kyle Smith’s worst ever draft pick, especially since he took him in the 4th when Apke should’ve gone in the 6th to 7thz

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

That was a guy without good tape though. These recent guys have good tape lol

I mean, Davis has one good year of tape, correct? There was undoubtedly better players available. I want him to be great but I think this will be another Rocky McIntosh type pick. 

Just now, offbyone said:

Hopefully Toney pans put as predicted and quickly ends up suspended.

But we better get ourselves some quick twitch back end talent.

Our DL will hit em before the ball gets off. Especially bc we have Ioannidis coming back to rotate in at nickel DT.

Just now, lavar703 said:

I mean, Davis has one good year of tape, correct? There was undoubtedly better players available. I want him to be great but I think this will be another Rocky McIntosh type pick. 

Most of the players this year have that issue. 

When we drafted Rocky McIntosh he already had knee issues from college & Rocky was pretty solid for us. He wasn’t a pro bowler but he was a good Lb for us.

Is this going to be your pick where you complain about and complain about it to no end like Antonio Gibson Last year?