2021: 02.34 - Jets select WR Elijah Moore

Bianconero

10 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Just a question ... do we have any free agent corners we can go after ? Seems like we’re commuting to help Zach but also gotta avoid shoot outs 

Offensive league. Means you need offense. D gets better just by an O actually bring legit and keeping the D off the field.

And yes... there’s several good FA CBs still available actually.

25 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

Just a question ... do we have any free agent corners we can go after ? Seems like we’re commuting to help Zach but also gotta avoid shoot outs 

Nelson is still out there and so is Sherman.  I prefer Nelson because of age but I'll take either at this point.

3 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Douglas has done more for this offense than the previous 3 GMs combined

Remember when people kept saying we're going to ruin whatever QB we take because we never did anything on offense? 

It's like people ignored Becton, Mims, Clark, Fant and McGovern last year and then Davis, Cole, AVT and Moore this year.

Douglas kept his word about protection and weapons. 

25 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Congrats nice pick it’s good to see you guys giving Wilson weapons and protection. I’d like to see you guys draft a back like Chubbs Hubbard later to keep it going 

Kenneth Gainwell.

12 hours ago, KBS756 said:

We have two 1st and two 2nd round picks next year. We can get an edge rusher and a corner early in the draft next year.

Our defense isn’t great but it’s not bad. Good enough for this year. We need Zach Wilson to develop properly and that means surrounding him on offense with skilled players. 

9 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Remember when people kept saying we're going to ruin whatever QB we take because we never did anything on offense? 

It's like people ignored Becton, Mims, Clark, Fant and McGovern last year and then Davis, Cole, AVT and Moore this year.

Douglas kept his word about protection and weapons. 

I just looking at our depth chart at WR and am somewhat surprised at how far we've come with that group. Davis, Mims, Crowder, Moore and Cole is a good group. The 6th guy won't be too shabby either. Berrios, J Smith and V Smith will compete for that spot. It'll likely come down to special teams. But man our WR's look solid. Like we can pretty much say we are done rebuilding that unit.

4 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

I just looking at our depth chart at WR and am somewhat surprised at how far we've come with that group. Davis, Mims, Crowder, Moore and Cole is a good group. The 6th guy won't be too shabby either. Berrios, J Smith and V Smith will compete for that spot. It'll likely come down to special teams. But man our WR's look solid. Like we can pretty much say we are done rebuilding that unit.

Yup JD sure turned what was an awful group for us into a great young group in 2 years