Draft Day Winners and Losers

AkronsWitness

50 minutes ago, irrevalentfalconsfan said:

I'll have some of what this guy's taking

That’s crazy, but we did have a really good draft. Our QB fell right to us while the two QB’s before us costed first rounders, then Barmore has a legit case for biggest steal in the draft, and Perkins was another steal for when he was drafted. Then Rhamondre Stevenson is a solid RB prospect who is a bit of a Blount comp. Our defensive front will be scary next year 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lancerman said:

That’s crazy, but we did have a really good draft. Our QB fell right to us while the two QB’s before us costed first rounders, then Barmore has a legit case for biggest steal in the draft, and Perkins was another steal for when he was drafted. Then Rhamondre Stevenson is a solid RB prospect who is a bit of a Blount comp. Our defensive front will be scary next year 

Was clearly joking 

22 hours ago, Turnobili said:

damn that first guy gave out a collective GPA of 3.60 lmao. his average grade was basically an A-

While he's probably too generous, I will say that having watched the draft for about 15 years, the league as a whole has gotten a lot smarter about the process than they used to be. Positional value, draft value, trading down, being more strategic when trading up etc...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Not sure if its been touched on but how did Waddle go over Smith? Surprised me at the time but it just hit me again.

I expected that to happen. Smith was also my lowest rated of the three

On 5/6/2021 at 4:48 AM, Shady Slim said:

homer pick though i think the steelers smashed it out of the park

hit positions of need on the offense, retooled in the trenches and got a great punter in the seventh round (a tactic that i'm a huge fan of quite honestly)

IMO if Cincy takes  Sewell in the 1st and Rondal Moore or Terrence Marshall JR in the 2nd rd, Steelers would have had the worst draft in the division