2022 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Danger

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yo lemme get a QB.

There's gonna be a ton of them if they all come out.
I hope Tua bombs and gets us that early pick, then no matter what we get one of these top edges or corners.
If we also suck and Hurts isn't the guy we can get a QB + one of those guys too.

And in some crazy scenario we suck, Miami sucks, Indy sucks but was close enough to the playoffs that they can't save their 1st and we get 3 top 15 picks.
I just wish these mock draft machines had us having their 1st already.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

so our needs are still every position besides DL? but probably DL still too?

Probably these, right?

• QB (would be sweet if it isn't)
  • CB
  • Safety
  • LB
  • Edge, a top guy is needed.

Can go up and down depending how the year goes. The DBs we will definitely need in the first couple of rounds.

I think the 2022 draft needs really will depend on how some of our guys play this year, and which of our guys we bring back in free agency. Also who we extend. Long way to go to determine what we'll really need. We have a whole new offense and defense. We'll learn what we need by season's end.

8 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think the 2022 draft needs really will depend on how some of our guys play this year, and which of our guys we bring back in free agency. Also who we extend. Long way to go to determine what we'll really need. We have a whole new offense and defense. We'll learn what we need by season's end.

I think regardless the DBs are locked in though. Unless we hit like crazy on the guys we got late or someone develops this year.
We have two old safeties in a scheme that really needs them. Then they'll probably need to start planning for post Slay already and still need that 2nd corner.

QB and LB could be a dire need or not one at all depending how the year goes.

25 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I think regardless the DBs are locked in though. Unless we hit like crazy on the guys we got late or someone develops this year.
We have two old safeties in a scheme that really needs them. Then they'll probably need to start planning for post Slay already and still need that 2nd corner.

QB and LB could be a dire need or not one at all depending how the year goes.

Yeah I agree corner and safety will be needs regardless. Possibly a little lessened by signing a youngish starter like Nelson.

34 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Although if we are picking high enough to get Thibodeaux there is a good chance we need a QB so I should probably let that dream die.

Not sure where the Dolphins and Colts if it converts will land but probably no better than middle of the 1st.

Yeah really the only situations I could see

• Hurts plays well this year and the Dolphins really suck. 
  • We have 3 top 20 picks and trade the later 2 for a QB
  • Unlikely, we have 2 top 5 picks and they like enough of the QBs to just take the BPA with the first one.
  • Like 1