2022 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Danger

21 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

If we want Stingley we probably are gonna have to hope Hurts balls out, but our defense sucks so bad with the back 7 and we are just involved out in shootouts and we decide that he showed enough progress to stick with him another year. 

thats exactly why i am ok with ignoring corner this year, give hurts all the help and develop him, let our corners lose the games, draft Stingley and/or Thib... (not gonna try) > profit! if hurts is not good, go QB a year later and have a great team in place. sounds so easy in theory 😅

• Like 1

^^^
I noticed Corral at Ole Miss when watching Moore, dude throws a pretty deep ball. Seems like he’s a vocal leader from the couple of clips I watched on the sideline/camp.

Malik has been the surprise name once 2022 started. Know nothing about him.

Rattler should have a great year in that system.

• Like 1

Are Owen Pappoe and Christian Harris the next stud LB's that we definitely won't be drafting, but might play against twice a season?

Based on what I've read, should be a very strong CB class.

Kaiir Elam
Andrew Booth
Sevyn Banks
Ahmad Gardner
Trent McDuffie

All sound like they could be 1st rounders on paper.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Are Owen Pappoe and Christian Harris the next stud LB's that we definitely won't be drafting, but might play against twice a season?

Based on what I've read, should be a very strong CB class.

Kaiir Elam
Andrew Booth
Sevyn Banks
Ahmad Gardner
Trent McDuffie

All sound like they could be 1st rounders on paper.

My ohio state buddies can't stand Banks. Idk much about him though. Think I remember him giving up some plays vs Clemson.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Don’t want to draft a Qb, need to throw all our picks plus hurts to texans for watson once he’s cleared and we’re back in contention 

Absolutely not. Dude has what.. 19 accusers? He ain't getting cleared.

Just now, Kiltman said:

Thought it cleared 20?

was 22, looked it up after the fact. Either way, having that many is enough to make me say "Where there's smoke there's fire." 

Not a gamble I'm willing to take. All that money and all that draft capital? No thanks.

• Like 1