2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

2 hours ago, Zycho32 said:

The best of the top wideouts in the blocking department seems to be London, and that's only by virtue of his frame. His physicality is based far more on hand fighting than anything else. Everyone rated first round or close to it comes up short as a blocker.

London, Alec Pierce, Christian Watson, and Jalen Tolbert are guys that I graded as good blockers at WR.

• Like 4

I know MLF has loved the LIZARD destroying people on the running plays, but we've really fallen of with YAC WRs.  Cobb doesn't get any YAC, our whole group has been woeful in that department.

With that in mind I'd like to forward the case for Dotson from Penn St.  He's a very good route runner with sub 4.4 speed and a real passion for the game.  I get the Greg Jennings vibe from him and think he's enough of a technician to win over Rodgers trust early on.  Didn't care for him early on, but he's won me over the more I've looked at him.

The TE class is fairly deep, please don't draft one before round 4! Avoid the 3rd round curse.

1 hour ago, Dubz41 said:

I know MLF has loved the LIZARD destroying people on the running plays, but we've really fallen of with YAC WRs.  Cobb doesn't get any YAC, our whole group has been woeful in that department.

With that in mind I'd like to forward the case for Dotson from Penn St.  He's a very good route runner with sub 4.4 speed and a real passion for the game.  I get the Greg Jennings vibe from him and think he's enough of a technician to win over Rodgers trust early on.  Didn't care for him early on, but he's won me over the more I've looked at him.

The TE class is fairly deep, please don't draft one before round 4! Avoid the 3rd round curse.

Our receivers are just fine at YAC. 

By Year

YAC (Total) | YAC/Completion

2018: 2134 | 5.7

2019: 2009 | 5.7

2020: 2248 | 6.0

2021: 2168 | 5.9

+++

YAC/R this year

Ja'marr Chase: 8.0

Cooper Kupp: 5.8

Tyler Boyd: 5.8

MVS: 5.6

Randall Cobb: 4.9

Davante Adams: 4.8

Robert Woods: 4.4

Allen Lazard: 4.2 

Tee Higgins: 3.9

OBJ: 3.8

The Draft Network - Auto - 3 rounds only

Green Bay Packers

Perrion Winfrey

IDL, Oklahoma

Green Bay Packers

Chris Olave

WR, Ohio State

Green Bay Packers

Nicholas Petit-Frere

OT, Ohio State

Green Bay Packers

Dylan Parham

IOL, Memphis

Green Bay Packers

Jeremy Ruckert

TE, Ohio State

Green Bay selections - The Draft Network - Auto - 7 rounds

22.- Drake London WR, USC

28. - Bernhard Raimann OT, Central Michigan

53. - Perrion Winfrey IDL, Oklahoma

59. - Josh Paschal EDGE, Kentucky

92. - Trey McBride TE, Colorado State

132.- Sterling Weatherford S, Miami (OH)

140.- Dameon Pierce RB, Florida

171.-  Mike Rose LB, Iowa State

228.-  Kyler McMichael CB, North Carolina

249.- Stewart Reese IOL, Florida

8 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

Dotson caught my eye at the combine. Looked smooth in the catching drills. And y'all can see then numbers he did.