2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

3 hours ago, Chili said:

Chris Olave is smooth as anything. Despite his slight frame he's steady and reliable. Probably the most polished receiver but it is apparent his athleticism isn't on par with Wilson and Williams. There's three type of guys, the one that selfishly celebrates by himself, the one who celebrates with his teammates and the one who shows no outward emotion after making a good play. Olave is in the latter camp. I'm not a fan of his lack of passion. The best recievers LOVES the game of football and will not by shy showing it, passion is what drives them to be great.

You’re seriously judging his passion for football by his celebrations on the field via highlights?  So I guess Barry Sanders wasn’t passionate either bcuz he always gave the ball to the ref?  You have no way of knowing how much he does or does not love the game of football unless you’ve heard him say so in an interview. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leader said:

So.....how high up / what round should GB select a CB? (Presuming we get Jaire extended).
Is help/depth at S more important?

We need a third safety. They didn't tender Black and he played a lot last year.

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Brisker or Pitre, early, would be nice. Smoke Monday or Kerby Joseph later work as well.

Pitre would be a good fit since he can play the slot at a high level. 

Nick Cross is another safety I've had my eye on.

Edited by MaximusGluteus