Fantasy Football 2021

14 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

so...where are you guys picking Jrob??

im curious to know as well.  he definitely is a rb2 now.

i have him in the range of 18-23 with Dobbins, Miles Sanders, Henderson, Josh Jacobs and Myles Gaskins.

If I rank them I would have him before all of those players although I think Dobbins is going to break out this season. 

I definitely have Swift, and Chris Carson ahead of him. 

Edited by Texansfan713
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wait what happened? someone dropped Chase?

It's the one guy you can normally count on in my money league to make questionable moves.  Typically he has several questionable moves during the draft (last year he draft 3 QB's in a limited bench spot league, in his first year he took a defense in the 4th round), and he actually had a solid draft this year.  I'm a shade happy for the upside considering I just lost Etienne today in that league.

So Chase now replaces him as my "willing to wait and see, not counting on a meaningful production until midseason" guy.  I'm also now weighing (in a non-PPR league) whether my options among Gio Bernard (again, no PPR value, but it sounds like he's got the pass-catching back duties on lock for Brady - but there are more mouths to feed than was the case in New England with James White, so Gio could end up being a good player, fool's gold fantasy player type) and Xavier Jones (he's going to have a role with the Rams, Darrell Henderson has shown problems staying healthy and already has a sprained thumb).  Unless anyone wants to sell me on these Ty Johnson reports that he might actually beat out Perine and Tevin Coleman and be the placeholder (Mostert) to Michael Carter (Sermon); because I expect the Jets to run a lot regardless.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

im curious to know as well.  he definitely is a rb2 now.

i have him in the range of 18-23 with Dobbins, Miles Sanders, Henderson, Josh Jacobs and Myles Gaskins.

If I rank them I would have him before all of those players although I think Dobbins is going to break out this season. 

I definitely have Swift, and Chris Carson ahead of him. 

Campbell just said he isn't sure about Swift for week 1. I've been hot/cold on Swift.

I def would take him over four of the five RBs you mentioned. Henderson is in a great situation but his latest injury is a reminder that he is fragile. 

I think I like Carson more than Jrob but I'd like to see how the Jags play in this last pre season game. 

• Like 1

I'm in a keeper league deciding between drafting Zeke and Harris at 4.

Like, I understand I'm probably wrong here and I don't have a lot of great arguments, but I'm not seeing the huge gap from a fantasy perspective between the two. Is it really just the "proven production" factor that people are tiering Zeke above Harris? 

Seems to me no one has any question about the volume or talent of Harris, and Dallas just seems to have a lot of mouths to feed (and Dak already banged up, lots of wear on the Zeke tires idk) . If Pitts QB situation is good, Harris will score a zillion points as Ben is a statue who will dump off. If Pitts QB situation is bad, the offense will run through Harris. 

I also truthfully would kind of just rather cheer for the Steelers than Cowboys (no offense), so am I out of line thinking Harris > Zeke is reasonable?

Edited by Soggust

Guys, help me understand James Robinson’s ADP. I’m seeing a lot of sites saying Etienne’s injury should put Robinson in the late 2nd / early 3rd round. He finished as the RB7 last year, right? He was only a rookie last year, right? They theoretically should have better QB play, right? Am I missing something? Why is he not being considered late 1st / early 2nd?

11 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Jake Funk or Sony Michel….worth rostering?

Patriots are trading RB Sony Michel to the Los Angeles Rams in exchange for two late-round conditional draft picks, per sources.

New England gets back two picks, the Rams get needed talent and depth at running back.

29 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Guys, help me understand James Robinson’s ADP. I’m seeing a lot of sites saying Etienne’s injury should put Robinson in the late 2nd / early 3rd round. He finished as the RB7 last year, right? He was only a rookie last year, right? They theoretically should have better QB play, right? Am I missing something? Why is he not being considered late 1st / early 2nd?

He’s underrated. He’s the new Frank Gore. 

FYI...the track record of a rookie missing their first season panning out is astronomically low. So low that I’m doing everything I can do to get value and dump Etienne. That sucks to say as a Jags fan. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Patriots are trading RB Sony Michel to the Los Angeles Rams in exchange for two late-round conditional draft picks, per sources.

New England gets back two picks, the Rams get needed talent and depth at running back.

2 late round even conditional picks seems crazy, I know he isnt that good and kind of injury prone but id be curious what that does to Darrel Hendersons value if Sony plays the Malcolm Brown role of being very annoying

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

He’s underrated. He’s the new Frank Gore. 

FYI...the track record of a rookie missing their first season panning out is astronomically low. So low that I’m doing everything I can do to get value and dump Etienne. That sucks to say as a Jags fan. 

If Carlos Hyde wasnt on the team and instead was someone not directly linked to Urban Meyer I'd be all over James Robinson