2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I guess you don't watch the football games?? Once he  latches onto his man he drives him back every time. He may miss a few times a game but he's one of the reasons Jacob started doing so well.

There is a bunch of guards that already do that without the penalties and whiffs. Him being strong mauler doesn't mean he going to become the best. He may be a decent or good rb one day. But the best. You must not watch football. 

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Still depends on the outcome of today's games.  Since New England lost and have a worse SOS then the Raiders, they'll be picking before them.  So Las Vegas could pick anywhere between 20-23.  If you want the Raiders to have a better pick, you should root for Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and San Francisco who if they all lose will be picking ahead of the Raiders.

And with the Eagles loss, the pick is locked to be no better then 21.

3 hours ago, dante9876 said:

There is a bunch of guards that already do that without the penalties and whiffs. Him being strong mauler doesn't mean he going to become the best. He may be a decent or good rb one day. But the best. You must not watch football. 

Yeah you're right let's cut him.

I’m going on record as saying if Leatherwood is moved to LG he will prove to be a top 10 G by his 3rd season. 

I think he is substantial better next season.

the hyperbole and piling on the guy is pretty extreme right now.

Edited by jimkelly02

4 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’m going on record as saying if Leatherwood is moved to LG he will prove to be a top 10 G by his 3rd season. 

I think he is substantial better next season.

the hyperbole and piling on the guy is pretty extreme right now.

He definitely needs to be moved to left side. He can become a starting guard over there. Best run blocker in league is hyperbole. Top 10 guard is still optimistic but has some legs. But he can't stay on right side and can't play beside a bum like Parker 

The 3 things I'm looking for in a 1st round WR:

Can they separate.

Can they make contested catches (RZ).

Can they win vertically.

2 is bare minimum a must. Ideally 3.

Burks/London/Dotson/Jameson Williams are all options. I think at least 2 of them will be there at because Olave/Garrett Wilson will go early IMO.

Unfortunately, we pick next probably in the early 50s and at best David Bell is there, but I doubt we find an instant impact WR at 55.