2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

How does everyone rank the corners in this draft ? Seems like there are issues with most of the top ones ; 

1. Stingley - injury prone
  2. Gardner - technique & penalties
  3. McDuffie - size 
  4. Booth - limited starts (15)
  5. Elam - got beat on a few deep plays 
  6. Gordon - lacking instincts 

I like Woolen but his tackling is an issue. 

5 minutes ago, Dessie said:

How does everyone rank the corners in this draft ? Seems like there are issues with most of the top ones ; 

1. Stingley - injury prone
  2. Gardner - technique & penalties
  3. McDuffie - size 
  4. Booth - limited starts (15)
  5. Elam - got beat on a few deep plays 
  6. Gordon - lacking instincts 

I like Woolen but his tackling is an issue. 

I like Booth the most after Stingley, good size, speed, and competition. I'd rather gamble on the limited starts. Gardner is a bit overrated IMO, although I'd certainly take him at 22 if he fell that far. But some sites ranking him Top 10? Definitely not in my opinion. 

McDuffie too small for me... and not a big Elam fan. 

I like Gordon actually, but 22 might be slightly too rich for him, but we'll see how the rest of the draft process goes. I'm curious to see Gordon's 40 time. He probably doesn't make it out of the 1st, or past the first few picks of the 2nd, so if we want him it has to be 22. 

8 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Cbs says 6’3 at combine 

Ohio st says 6’1 1/2

oh NFL.com which is most official combine stuff says 6ft

think you misread.. 6 feet and 3/8 not 6'3

Edited by roi34

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I like Booth the most after Stingley, good size, speed, and competition. I'd rather gamble on the limited starts. Gardner is a bit overrated IMO, although I'd certainly take him at 22 if he fell that far. But some sites ranking him Top 10? Definitely not in my opinion. 

I like Gordon actually, but 22 might be slightly too rich for him, but we'll see how the rest of the draft process goes. I'm curious to see Gordon's 40 time. He probably doesn't make it out of the 1st, or past the first few picks of the 2nd, so if we want him it has to be 22. 

Booth Gardner and stingley are the only ones I’d take at 22 personally.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

That’s funny, because I think the same thing in reverse. I like Sauce better than Stingley as I feel he’s been pretty overhyped and been living off his freshman year ( which admittedly was superb).

It’s not gonna be popular but I’m really big on Jordan Davis in round one. Makes your run defense better from the get go. Another thing it does is free up the LBs to attack down hill and run free.  The best thing it does is free up Crosby and Yannick and creates a lot of one on one situations for them. 

I know it’s not sexy but it’s a pick that immediately makes the team better. In college it was easy to go no huddle to keep him in check and on the sideline but In the NFL where no huddle is hardly ever ran at a pace like that will help him out a lot and allow him to stay on the field longer. Graham has a history of really liking the big dogs up front and Davis would be ideal in his defense. Add a CB in FA and get another safety and you could have a very good defense

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

Family! Did you guys catch that verticle by Sean Rhyan?!?!?!?!? WOW! 6'5" 321lbs 33.5 vert!!! That's insane for an olineman. Or any lineman or any man that size period!

missed it. I really like his projection as a guard. He has been my mocked 3 round player every time. dude might be a late 1st or solid 2nd now

• Like 1