2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

So now you are judging on the players that Gus brought in rather than Marinelli having more time with them even though it’s not fair to judge Marinelli on last season as he had no time in the off season? 

Fwiw I’m not too impressed with marinelli I think it’s all Gus but continue  my bad 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I said that it wasn't fair to judge Rod based on last season since we had virtually no off-season time. When Rod got his guys they were David Irving/Maliek Collins, when Gus got his guys they were Darius Philon/Yannick. 

Remember though: that’s comparing a defensive coordinator to a defensive line coach

you could just as easily say that those guys fit the Paul Gunther style sure they were both eX Cowboys who Marinelli coach but at the same time they both fit the small defense of tackle(Maurice hurst) Big defensive end I can kick inside on third down(like Ferrell). 

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

You go out of your way to highlight opinions of mine that were wrong from 2 years ago.

Sure sounds like you care about me. I was highlighting your change of opinion on Marinelli from only a couple of weeks ago, you mentioned Ferrell.

Edited by Dessie

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I recorded it ima watch it Monday some good games this weekend okla benched rattler lol

Rattler was a Heismann candidate and potential number 1 overall pick to enter the season. Has any player ever imploded so quickly? Fitting as he's a terrible leader and teammate. You see him after Williams scored that TD? 🤡

39 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Rattler was a Heismann candidate and potential number 1 overall pick to enter the season. Has any player ever imploded so quickly? Fitting as he's a terrible leader and teammate. You see him after Williams scored that TD? 🤡

Lol 🤦🏽‍♂️ Yea plus I bet he cried in the car going home I can’t believe they came back