UPDATE: Morgan Moses Released! Geron Christian too!

MikeT14

SHOCKED ~~~~to put it mildly . Goes to the old saying maybe -- Better a year too early than a year too late . !

What can we get for him , a 5th maybe ? 6th ? anything ?

PS_ Maybe he was pissed about Kerrigan ! 

Edited by RSkinGM

10 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

SHOCKED ~~~~to put it mildly . Goes to the old saying maybe -- Better a year too early than a year too late . !

What can we get for him , a 5th maybe ? 6th ? anything ?

PS_ Maybe he was pissed about Kerrigan ! 

Isn’t he close with Scherff? Maybe Expressed dislike about Scherff not getting a contract and Kerrigan like you mentioned. Trying to figure out why. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

Seems to be a move that's inconsistent with signing Fitzpatrick and trying to contend this year.  Doesn't move the needle all that much though... unless we see an injury to a starter and we're back to signing OL off the street.

I was actually looking forward to him battling Kerrigan twice a season.

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Must need to make room for some more Panthers. 

I don’t get this at all. Sorry. Probably our best OL last season, very durable and not expensive. This is just dumb. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣
You’re too much 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Must need to make room for some more Panthers. 

I don’t get this at all. Sorry. Probably our best OL last season, very durable and not expensive. This is just dumb. 

Yeah man, me either . He's a soldier - always shows up to do battle ! Must be more to this than meets the  👀 .

It ain't passing the smell test .! So,,,if no trade materializes , we have to cut him. Can't be on the WFT after this .

Edited by RSkinGM

Interesting. I love Moses, but I think most would say we would get similar play out of Cornelius Lucas at RT. So maybe the idea behind signing Leno was to move Lucas to RT and trade Moses for a mid round pick. Then, they have Cosmi developing & Christian/Sharpe battle it out for the last OT spot if we are going to keep 4 OTs.

Morgan Moses best years have been since Trent Williams left. That being said, I have complained so much over these past few years about him that this kind of makes me happy. Getting ANYTHING in return for him would be a win in my book. 

Cosmi and Lucas/Christian can Duke it out for the RT spot. 

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Making room for an Allen extension?

Yeah, but signing Allen long term should lower his $10 million cap number for this year, not raise it. I think they’re looking to trade Moses bc they now have two guys who can start at OT (Leno & Lucas) with Cosmi, Christian & Sharpe competing/developing behind them. If they can get a mid round pick for Moses, that’d be worth it.

• Like 2