Who wants Tannehill and his 38,000,00

Million dollar salary 

Prediction silence is golden

Keep typing MAYFIELD HATERS.Good Morning GIF

I read all of Mike’s posts in a Ric Flair promo voice

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I read all of Mike’s posts in a Ric Flair promo voice

The point on this is that even the top qbs are human ask Tom Brady who is out of the playoffs. 

Beaten by Bradford who had never won a playoffs game before this year.

Also how many people on this board predicted Garrapola would beat Rodgers .

3rd point how many people predicted Bradford verses Garropola

Should we then conclude nobody nows anything about football. Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by Kamie Crawford

43 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I’m sorry but all these Browns players on social media cheering for OBJ with nothing that I saw wishing Baker well after his surgery is very telling.

The Locker room almost certainly was pro OBJ and not so much Baker

I think you are reading into that a bit. I doubt everyone was posting about obj after his surgery last year 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s hard not to get resentful of the Bengals lucking into Burrow while we have short and less athletic Ryan Tannehill. Between him and Mahomes and Allen it’s going to be a long next 10-15 years in the AFC.

I think unless they get him an OL I’d worry about the other two and Herbert. 

Edited by JDD

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It’s hard not to get resentful of the Bengals lucking into Burrow while we have short and less athletic Ryan Tannehill. Between him and Mahomes and Allen it’s going to be a long next 10-15 years in the AFC.

Which calls into question the selection of Mayfield over Allen.

Franchise-defining selection.

Disclosure: I was a Darnold guy, for sure, but an anti-Mayfield guy for surer.

2 minutes ago, JDD said:

I think unless they get him an OL I’d worry about the other two and Herbert. 

I mean, ordinarily I’d agree with you but they’re a game away from the Super Bowl and Herbert has never even made the playoffs. Plus he’s in our division.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, ordinarily I’d agree with you but they’re a game away from the Super Bowl and Herbert has never even made the playoffs. Plus he’s in our division.

So last year the browns were 2 plays from that game.  Weird you didn’t act the same way.  Plus they have gotten pretty lucky playing LV and Tenn

4 minutes ago, JDD said:

So last year the browns were 2 plays from that game.  Weird you didn’t act the same way.  Plus they have gotten pretty lucky playing LV and Tenn

Weird I didn’t act the same way last year? I mean, I ate a lot of my words and defended Baker all over the place thinking he was fixed. We have a full 4 year body of data now, and he’s the third best quarterback in our division and an average at best NFL starter.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Weird I didn’t act the same way last year? I mean, I ate a lot of my words and defended Baker all over the place thinking he was fixed. We have a full 4 year body of data now, and he’s the third best quarterback in our division and an average at best NFL starter.

Again my point is unless they fix that OL he is going to have issues.  He’s already had knee surgery, can’t have him getting sacked 9 times and expect to be successful.