2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

17 hours ago, brownie man said:

Man watching this game 

Baker doesn’t have what it takes to keep up with Burrow Mahomes and Allen. 

The kid just ain’t got it. Those guys are on another tier. Even at his best he ain’t up there. And that’s the unfortunate part. 

Disagree.....the Browns are 4-0 vs Cinn w/ Burrow, he played Maholmes to within a TD on the road in the playoffs last year, and 1rst game on the Road again in KC.....

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Burrow didn’t play 

Aren't we 4 wins no losses sense Burrows arrived?

Would you prefer they lose 

I believe we have the best record against Are division winner over the last 2 years

Edited by mtmmike
Stupid

21 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Aren't we 4 wins no losses sense Burrows arrived?

Would you prefer they lose 

I believe we have the best record against Are division winner over the last 2 years

If we are going to pat ourselves on the back for beating burrow twice pre Jamarr Chase you’re being delusional. 

we only played Burrow once last year.

Be delusional if you want. But they’ve done something we haven’t done sense Kosar. You might as well accept it Burrow is the real deal. 

Yeah I can’t count the second Bengals game. That was a weird game on both ends and the Bengals didn’t care about it. The first win was a good one though. I think we are right there with the other teams in the division but we certainly don’t have what Cincinnati has with Burrow and Chase. To be honest Mayfield is never going to be what Joe Burrow is. I think the best we can hope for is that he is a top 15 quarterback and we put a good cast around him. Needs to start with some dang wideouts and keeping Njoku around.

Edited by NateDawg

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

If we are going to pat ourselves on the back for beating burrow twice pre Jamarr Chase you’re being delusional. 

we only played Burrow once last year.

Be delusional if you want. But they’ve done something we haven’t done sense Kosar. You might as well accept it Burrow is the real deal. 

4 wins no losses 

Your right I will pat us on the back for losing to the Steelers 

Also we are the only team to beat are division winner 2 this year.

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Yeah I can’t count the second Bengals game. That was a weird game on both ends and the Bengals didn’t care about it. The first win was a good one though. I think we are right there with the other teams in medication but we certainly don’t have what Cincinnati has with Burrow and Chase. To be honest Mayfield is never going to be what Joe Burrow is. I think the best we can hope for is that he is a top 15 quarterback and we put a good cast around him. Needs to start with some dang wideouts and keeping Njoku around.

Actually I think Mayfield 

Has a better qb ranking then Burrow head to head

More yards and of course he is 4 wins no losses

If that was reversed and Mayfield was 0 wins 4 losses we would be screaming for his cutting. 

41 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Actually I think Mayfield 

Has a better qb ranking then Burrow head to head

More yards and of course he is 4 wins no losses

If that was reversed and Mayfield was 0 wins 4 losses we would be screaming for his cutting. 

Dude neither Baker or Burrow played the 4th game what are you talking about 

Edited by brownie man