Thank You Joe Thomas

hornbybrown

Been an honor and a treat having him here for a decade.  It will be nice to see at least one player from the post-'99 Browns enshrined in Canton, and he deserves it for everything he has had to endure during his career.

I wish him well in his recovery, but I am certain this was the last we've seen of him in Cleveland.

Joe may go down with his ship, and if he did that I would feel as if he is the only player since we came back that truly IS one of us. To leave his heart and soul with the Browns an nowhere else. To turn down joy and achievement for heartbreak. 

To be as great as he is every single year despite all the change and how bad the team has been...

He may be the best ever to play the game. Certainly the best teammate and person one could ask for.

His humor in interviews has gotten me through some times where I've been ready to give up on the Browns.

Well Joe if you can out swim Cam Erving you can come back for at least one last whirl.

While I think that when Joe Thomas leaves the game (which may be much sooner than we want to admit), he is going to spend the bulk of his time hunting and fishing.  Part of me hopes that he decides to get involved with one of the tv networks, and does color commentary.  If not that, one of the pregame shows.

Archived