Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Entitled old owners crying “imma quit” after every trade.

A tale as old as time 

He has a point. If certain owners made the same trade certain owners would be crying about them ripping off the new guys. 

Lame hypocrites. Don’t play nice Rammy. Tonight we dine IN HELL!!

• Like 1

I completely feel like Remixx won the trade given Matt Ryan’s skill level hasn’t diminished all that much. And Tre White is at worst a top 3 CB in the league(IMO the best).

Butler and a 2nd in return somewhat leveled the trade. 

But I believe for at least this season it surely was a W for remixx.

All I have to hope for now is a near repeat of Josh Allen’s past season(which I’m quite confident in)

8 minutes ago, Glen said:

I completely feel like Remixx won the trade given Matt Ryan’s skill level hasn’t diminished all that much. And Tre White is at worst a top 3 CB in the league(IMO the best).

Butler and a 2nd in return somewhat leveled the trade. 

But I believe for at least this season it surely was a W for remixx.

All I have to hope for now is a near repeat of Josh Allen’s past season(which I’m quite confident in)

Of course you would say this if you won the trade

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I have not hit any of these new guys up for trade! Thinking there was some honor. I did hit up TL lions for Mixon! Mixon! A trash as back this last year. But ruskie out here raping and pillaging.

I find this line of thinking interesting.

Owners get upset when trades are made that they weren't involved in, yet their lack of involvement is the reason those values are what they are.

The Mixon thing is a good example: if not for your (Ramster) work schedule, we probably would've swung that deal. There would've been nothing wrong with that.

When I traded Burrow, there were rumblings that his value should've been a bit higher, yet no one was offering that higher value. I took the best offer on the table.

Conversely, Scal was really upset when he didn't get Rodgers from Karnage, yet I offered to accept that exact same deal that he offered Karnage (swap Winovich for Chark) and he didn't accept. (And I'm glad, because my advisor/wife told me that trading Rodgers would be dumb. Had I struggled as the season moved forward, I wouldn't have heard the end of it.)

That's not a criticism of Scal at all: it was a ton to give, and I don't blame him for going in another direction. He found a deal that gave him an immediate upgrade at QB in Ryan while keeping his elite defensive players. It just seems like owners get upset when they're not part of a trade, but I'm not so sure they want to be in those trades in the first place. Send PMs. Flip stones. Check value. Make offers. Don't stay quiet, then have a problem when others reached out.

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Of course you would say this if you won the trade

Don’t get me wrong, I think Josh Allen was a top 3 QB this last season. And if he has another season like he just did, then I’ll feel much better.

But that hinges on Josh Allen balling out again.

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I find this line of thinking interesting.

Owners get upset when trades are made that they weren't involved in, yet their lack of involvement is the reason those values are what they are.

The Mixon thing is a good example: if not for your (Ramster) work schedule, we probably would've swung that deal. There would've been nothing wrong with that.

When I traded Burrow, there were rumblings that his value should've been a bit higher, yet no one was offering that higher value. I took the best offer on the table.

Conversely, Scal was really upset when he didn't get Rodgers from Karnage, yet I offered to accept that exact same deal that he offered Karnage (swap Winovich for Chark) and he didn't accept. (And I'm glad, because my advisor/wife told me that trading Rodgers would be dumb. Had I struggled as the season moved forward, I wouldn't have heard the end of it.)

That's not a criticism of Scal at all: it was a ton to give, and I don't blame him for going in another direction. He found a deal that gave him an immediate upgrade at QB in Ryan while keeping his elite defensive players. It just seems like owners get upset when they're not part of a trade, but I'm not so sure they want to be in those trades in the first place. Send PMs. Flip stones. Check value. Make offers. Don't stay quiet, then have a problem when others reached out.

Rammy and others have been ripped to shreds for getting the better end of new owners.

By the same people getting the better end of new owners in trades lol 

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Rammy and others have been ripped to shreds for getting the better end of new owners.

By the same people getting the better end of new owners in trades lol 

Which is fair. I guess my question would be: why'd they let the forum banter influence them? Like now: Karnage made it clear that he was building for the future. Which owners that needed a RB wouldn't write and inquire about Chubb? If they don't, isn't that their own fault(s)?

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Which is fair. I guess my question would be: why'd they let the forum banter influence them? Like now: Karnage made it clear that he was building for the future. Which owners that needed a RB wouldn't write and inquire about Chubb? If they don't, isn't that their own fault(s)?

I think people were “bullied” into being afraid to even approach new owners and the same people who did it are now making deals with them all.

The league is full of sharks, some just on their own pedestal.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I think people were “bullied” into being afraid to even approach new owners and the same people who did it are now making deals with them all.

The league is full of sharks, some just on their own pedestal.

Listen to the Janitor. Ruskie clearly will only trade with everyone except me if he is getting the much better value

• Like 1