Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Jalen Hurts

Frank Clark 

2022 first 

2023 first 

2023 3rd.. 

for 

Danielle Hunter 

Ricky Wagner

@TheKillerNacho @El Ramster

Start Daryl Williams at OT

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Agreed. Bench Alejandro please start Wagner 

1. Please post the draft picks in the style of NSFL seasons. 2022 and 2023 mean nothing to me.

2. @El Ramster since you declared that you don't want to play beyond this season, I'm a little hesitant to let you trade two future 1sts... are you coming back for S23?

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Outscoring opponents 132-68 in the 1st half.

Being outscored 47-87 in the 2nd half.

Is this just RNG or related to aggression?  @TheKillerNacho

could be aggression-related, idk. probably mostly luck and teams getting more aggressive when they're down and when the opposing defense is getting tired.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

1. Please post the draft picks in the style of NSFL seasons. 2022 and 2023 mean nothing to me.

2. @El Ramster since you declared that you don't want to play beyond this season, I'm a little hesitant to let you trade two future 1sts... are you coming back for S23?

S23 1st, S24 1st, S24 3rd

22 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah that’s weak trash if so. Wouldn’t expect anything different from a trash troll. 

25 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Have I ever done you dirty? 

• Like 1

The Providence Patricias receive: Jake Matthews and David Johnson

@swoosh receives: S23 4th

I accept. More quality trade talks with swoosh.

@TheKillerNacho Please drop Kenneth Gainwell and Jackson Carman. Please start David Johnson at RB2 and Jake Matthews at RT. Please move Taylor Decker to OG1 and David DeCastro to OG2. Thank you!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@TheKillerNacho Please drop Kenneth Gainwell and Jackson Carman. Please start David Johnson at RB2 and Jake Matthews at RT. Please move Taylor Decker to OG1 and David DeCastro to OG2. Thank you!

I accept.

Sign & Start James White (RB2)

Sign & Start Robert Hunt (OT2); Braden Smith to OT1

@TheKillerNacho

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You just signed these guys and then make nacho have to cut them? Man you are so high maintenance it’s awful

Can be had for peanuts and if nobody else reaches out, you could package a few of them. 

Jack Doyle (FB)

Corey Davis (WR)

Rodger Saffold (OG)

Ryan Jensen (C)

Emmanuel Ogbah (DE)

Kwon Alexander (OLB)

Jonathan Jones (CB)

Younghoe Koo (K)