Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

For those of us taking notes at home: Karnage traded two 2nds, a 3rd and a 5th for a really good, young LB, which is "trading the lot", but he also has eight 1st round picks over the next two years, which "aren't worth as much as one might think".

Am I missing something? How is this being spun both ways?

Trading anything for a LB never works out - it’s only being spun one way but you’re hellbent on believing otherwise. 

I also have an abundance of first round picks over the next two years - you don’t see me trying to trade for a LB. 

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If that's true, why did you sell off and look to acquire seven additional 1st round picks? You aimed to acquire additional early picks, but, hey, "look where swoosh is now", right?

This nonsense is delicious.

I sold off because I got deals I couldn’t pass up - both the Ridley and Hunter trade were in my favor. I didn’t downgrade anywhere and still acquired multiple FRPs. 

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Or @swoosh(sorry pal) - he owned the first round two drafts ago and look at where he is now. 

Check out my S19 Championship team's keepers and compare it to my team now. I'll save you a few minutes - I'm better off. Some times things don't go your way. Look no further than Ruskie this year.

I know you love to bark, but it's time to simmer down. You're the epitome of below average. Literally. You've been around for over 20 seasons and have 1 championship. Relax.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I sold off because I got deals I couldn’t pass up - both the Ridley and Hunter trade were in my favor. I didn’t downgrade anywhere and still acquired multiple FRPs. 

Lol and yet you criticize me selling off when everyone thought the league was dying and I was getting value never seen before? Hypocrisy at its absolute finest. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Check out my S19 Championship team's keepers and compare it to my team now. I'll save you a few minutes - I'm better off. Some times things don't go your way. Look no further than Ruskie this year.

I know you love to bark, but it's time to simmer down. You're the epitome of below average. Literally. You've been around for over 20 seasons and have 1 championship. Relax.

Nowhere did I say I was a good owner - take your loss of tanking an entire season only to lose in the first round last year and blend up in the same place you were two years ago now. 

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Claws are out folks!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

know you love to bark, but it's time to simmer down. You're the epitome of below average. Literally. You've been around for over 20 seasons and have 1 championship. Relax.

he even has an asterisk by his win!

1. Scalamania*: 168-173, 49.27%, 1 trophy   
  • Like 2

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I can confirm that having a ton of early picks doesn’t necessarily equal success and trading high picks for a LB also doesn’t equal success 

Lol exactly. People love to act like they have things figured out and it's comical, especially coming from owners with little success in this league. Just let the kids have their fun. Them throwing darts at the wall is about as good as we're all doing. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Lol and yet you criticize me selling off when everyone thought the league was dying and I was getting value never seen before? Hypocrisy at its absolute finest. 

You sold off to lose - something a lot of people hammer Rammy for and probably rightfully so. I’m not trying to tear you down only making a point that having a ton of picks doesn’t always equate to success. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Nowhere did I say I was a good owner - take your loss of tanking an entire season only to lose in the first round last year and blend up in the same place you were two years ago now. 

Here's where you're wrong though - I'm better. My S19 keepers were crap. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

he even has an asterisk by his win!

1. Scalamania*: 168-173, 49.27%, 1 trophy   

Rightfully so - the only thing that won me a chip that year was missing a PM from khodder because I was at a softball tournament. 

/s