Who is your most unexpected player to breakout this season?

Gopackgonerd

24 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Unexpected? Funchess ;) Basically everyone assumes he will suck or be cut.

Funchess has been catching passes from a helicopter in preparation of catching Rodgers’ Hail Mary passes. 

Adam Schefter: Aaron Rodgers wants nothing to do with helicopters. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Unexpected? Funchess ;) Basically everyone assumes he will suck or be cut.

Not everyone. I'm interested to see what he's got left // where he stands (being out of football for awhile now....) but think if he's back on track, he could contribute to this offense and could push EQ off the roster. Time will tell....but I'm hopeful he can help us.

21 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Check your notes on his injured 40 and compares him to a slow Bubba at a different position. Got it.

LOL! I've watched him play and he's slow! I don't need a 40 time to tell you he's not a guy who is going to gain much separation. In fact, the stats show is separation is among the worst. 

• 3 weeks later...

So far my sleeper pick of Garvin is making some noise and will have his opportunity with Ramsey going down.  From the GB insiders:

Garvin played in just eight games last year but the former seventh-round pick had a pressure, and possible sack, of Rodgers on Tuesday.

"Garvin's another young player that we're really excited about," LaFleur said. "He's a big heavy-handed guy and can really rush with some really good power. He'll get a lot of time in the preseason to show what he can do."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Refugee said:

So far my sleeper pick of Garvin is making some noise and will have his opportunity with Ramsey going down.  From the GB insiders:

Garvin played in just eight games last year but the former seventh-round pick had a pressure, and possible sack, of Rodgers on Tuesday.

"Garvin's another young player that we're really excited about," LaFleur said. "He's a big heavy-handed guy and can really rush with some really good power. He'll get a lot of time in the preseason to show what he can do."

I like Garvin too. Gonna watch him