Madden 22

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

If the Chiefs are picking top 10, Mahomes isn't getting it done.

EA Sports hate the Chiefs. I’ve simmed so many seasons in Madden 20, 21, and 22 and rarely ever to the Chiefs do better than 8-8. 

There is definitely bias in there simulations. They love the Bucs and Brady and hate the Chiefs. They also love the Browns. 

• Like 1

The football fix was much needed so got the game off the store for $25 on sale.

My first impression on this game:

Holy sh^t, this franchise menu and interface is slow. I'm literally waiting 30+ seconds between every screen.

Haven't even played a game yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

What are the chances that Dwayne Haskins remains in the game?

What are the chances that Kaepernick has improved rating in Madden with yet another season away from football?

lol

Haskins - unless they keep him in the game as a free agent I doubt they keep him in the game. There was plenty of time from his death to the draft to adjust the rosters 

Kaep - wouldn’t surprise me, it’s like MUT players whose cards are based on their last good year and not their last actual year. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

God this game is aggravating. I did a death penalty franchise where you sim a year, cut the whole roster, can’t draft anyone for 2 years and can only have UDFA’s and even on all madden (and a qb at K and P since there weren’t any rookies available) I only lost 28-13 in my first game. How is this game still that easy lol. I did almost what I wanted on offense with a 110 yard receiver and two 75s. Offensive line did well enough. Game is just bad if it’s still not that much of a struggle with a 60 ovr roster. My best player is 62 ovr

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ty21 said:

God this game is aggravating. I did a death penalty franchise where you sim a year, cut the whole roster, can’t draft anyone for 2 years and can only have UDFA’s and even on all madden (and a qb at K and P since there weren’t any rookies available) I only lost 28-13 in my first game. How is this game still that easy lol. I did almost what I wanted on offense with a 110 yard receiver and two 75s. Offensive line did well enough. Game is just bad if it’s still not that much of a struggle with a 60 ovr roster. My best player is 62 ovr

Its no secret the ratings mean very little in Madden.     

Thats PART of what makes franchise so irrelevant.   

When 70 overall Taylor Heinke can take an average at best Wasington team to back to back AFC title games, post 35 TDs to 7 INTs, while 90 overall QBs like Russell Wilson throw 22 INTs regularly....it shows there is literally no incentive in acquiring or developing top end talent, because it means next to nothing.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 43M said:

Its no secret the ratings mean very little in Madden.     

Thats PART of what makes franchise so irrelevant.   

When 70 overall Taylor Heinke can take an average at best Wasington team to back to back AFC title games, post 35 TDs to 7 INTs, while 90 overall QBs like Russell Wilson throw 22 INTs regularly....it shows there is literally no incentive in acquiring or developing top end talent, because it means next to nothing.

Sim stats are just so bad. You can’t even tell the difference so much when you play either. My 58 ovr UDFA Cole Kelly only threw like 3 errant passes all game. The rest were either on the mark or my fault 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Sim stats are just so bad. You can’t even tell the difference so much when you play either. My 58 ovr UDFA Cole Kelly only threw like 3 errant passes all game. The rest were either on the mark or my fault 

Oh yeah....sim stats are the worst.    Sure, the highest rated RBs, WRs and defenders have the most yards, sacks, tackles, etc.....but QB stats are always horrible and seem random.   And too often, it doesnt seem like team ratings mean much.    Too often you see 90 overall teams finish 6-10 and a 78 overall team finish 14-2.    Not that thats COMPLETELY impossible if you factor in injuries, coaching and developing players....but its clear its usually largely random.    

In that Taylor Heinke example....72 overall to start....took his team to two straight championship games and made the pro bowl both years....yet only progressed to a 74 overall.    The rest of that team wasnt stacked either.

Its a completely broken system and instead of gutting it and starting over, they keep building on top of it.

On 6/1/2022 at 1:10 PM, Ty21 said:

Lm8tmt2.jpg

took the chiefs to OT on all madden with an absolute bum roster lol. This would never happen in any other sports game 

On 6/1/2022 at 1:10 PM, Ty21 said:

Lm8tmt2.jpg

took the chiefs to OT on all madden with an absolute bum roster lol. This would never happen in any other sports game 

edit: I won lmao. My rb had 19 catches. My punter and kicker is a converted qb cause there weren’t any UDFA K or P. His longest punt of the season is 9 yards. 

I’m midway through year 3 of my death penalty franchise and I’m having relative fun with it despite only winning 1 game in 2 seasons lol. My offense is full of year 3 UDFA rookies with only 4 players older than that on the roster, UDFAs from year 2 that ended up with a dev higher than normal at the end of last season. 
I managed to pick up a WR in year 3 UDFA that was a superstar dev. Shocked me but he’s 24 years old. 

I decided I’m gonna stick with my UDFA strat cause it’s too easy to win with a relatively regular roster. I banned myself from drafting in the first two years but now this off-season I’m allowing myself 1 first round pick and 1 seventh round pick per year 

• Like 1