Please Describe Kizer's Bar Video (Or Plz Post the Vid)

Mind Character

and yes, i understand that 1-22 is awful and we're likeot to go 0-16 and yes, you could easily make hte case that hue should get fired and i dont necessarily disagree with it if he loses all 16 games.

kinda just dont care about football/the browns anymore.  they really suck and it doenst seem its ever going to get better.  and listening to the cleveland media is worse than watching the games.

2 hours ago, mistakey said:

and yes, i understand that 1-22 is awful and we're likeot to go 0-16 and yes, you could easily make hte case that hue should get fired and i dont necessarily disagree with it if he loses all 16 games.

kinda just dont care about football/the browns anymore.  they really suck and it doenst seem its ever going to get better.  and listening to the cleveland media is worse than watching the games.

It’s freaking tough, I barely watch anymore, just keep up with the score

22 hours ago, candyman93 said:

From what I’ve read nothing happened. It just wasn’t a good look or soemthing.

yeah the video was nothing. It was a video of him just standing in the club near the DJ booth. His explanation was enjoying freetime after being at the facilities. 

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

yeah the video was nothing. It was a video of him just standing in the club near the DJ booth. His explanation was enjoying freetime after being at the facilities. 

People just need something to point at and say thats the reason!

He's playing bad on a trash team 

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

It’s freaking tough, I barely watch anymore, just keep up with the score

I play football on Sundays so I don't watch much either. They have been televised the last 3 weeks and I have DVR'd them but haven't watched them yet. I usually catch the 4th quarter on the radio on my way home though. Still, if I were home I'd watch them on TV or stream the game. Just not excited enough to watch a game when I know the outcome. That is different than it used to be. There just seems to be no offensive identity so it lacks much excitement, I'd rather watch the defense.

5 hours ago, mistakey said:

Wish I could talk you down from the ledge, but I just can’t. We are yet again witnessing garbage. Good thing the majority of us have a real life. That 95% keeps us in check. Think of the Browns as that time your cable goes out and you miss the inconsequential line that means nothing in the grand scheme of the show. 

And you have us. We family here. 

And join us with the Cavs. Lots to talk about there. 

Hue initially on Kizer:

"It means a lot to me,'' Jackson said of his rookie QB being out that late on a work night. "A guy's personal time is his personal time, but I still think that's not what our guys do. I think our guys work at what they do, and I'd be surprised if that happened. I have never heard of that. I don't think DeShone has that kind of character or personality that way. That's what it is."

Informed by Channel 19 that they had the video, Jackson said, "It's not a curfew, but you are right (about a young QB trying to the learn the playbook). You said it. That's the first I've heard of it. I appreciate you guys sharing that with me. Thank you."

Hue also said:

"A couple of guys stuck around and have some conversations and now it turns into all of this," Jackson said. "I don't see any harm in that because guys are out and talking and having a little fun. I don't see anything wrong with that."

So there we go. Hue is strongly against it and has no problem with it.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

I play football on Sundays so I don't watch much either. They have been televised the last 3 weeks and I have DVR'd them but haven't watched them yet. I usually catch the 4th quarter on the radio on my way home though. Still, if I were home I'd watch them on TV or stream the game. Just not excited enough to watch a game when I know the outcome. That is different than it used to be. There just seems to be no offensive identity so it lacks much excitement, I'd rather watch the defense.

Oh buddy, you're doing it wrong.  It's best to stop at halftime.

56 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Hue initially on Kizer:

"It means a lot to me,'' Jackson said of his rookie QB being out that late on a work night. "A guy's personal time is his personal time, but I still think that's not what our guys do. I think our guys work at what they do, and I'd be surprised if that happened. I have never heard of that. I don't think DeShone has that kind of character or personality that way. That's what it is."

Informed by Channel 19 that they had the video, Jackson said, "It's not a curfew, but you are right (about a young QB trying to the learn the playbook). You said it. That's the first I've heard of it. I appreciate you guys sharing that with me. Thank you."

Hue also said:

"A couple of guys stuck around and have some conversations and now it turns into all of this," Jackson said. "I don't see any harm in that because guys are out and talking and having a little fun. I don't see anything wrong with that."

He could be president some way. 

8 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Hue initially on Kizer:

Hue also said:

I don't think it's much of a contradiction, he had no idea of the situation it appears based on the first quote, so he was more or less speaking in generalities.

The second quote appeared to be after he was got the relevant facts and determined there wasn't a huge issue, which if he was just out and having a beer or two there really aren't tbh.  It looks bad in some ways, but it's not really a big deal.

Kizer is done after this year in Cleveland IMO. He may stick as a backup QB, but they're drafting their QBOTF high in the 1st. He's given absolutely no reason to the Browns or their fans to warrant going into 2018 with him as their QB. 3 TD, 11 INT, REGRESSION, a 50% completion percentage, Red Zone turnovers galore...the list goes on.

I think it's hilarious that he calls a "players only meeting" and then is out at a bar until 2:00 AM. Is that wrong in and of itself? No. Was he where he needed to be/when he needed to be there the next day? Absolutely. Did he play well on Sunday? LOL...not even a little bit. Would there be a video of Tom Brady/Peyton Manning at a bar late on a weekend before a game? Probably not.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Kizer is done after this year in Cleveland IMO. He may stick as a backup QB, but they're drafting their QBOTF high in the 1st. He's given absolutely no reason to the Browns or their fans to warrant going into 2018 with him as their QB. 3 TD, 11 INT, REGRESSION, a 50% completion percentage, Red Zone turnovers galore...the list goes on.

I think it's hilarious that he calls a "players only meeting" and then is out at a bar until 2:00 AM. Is that wrong in and of itself? No. Was he where he needed to be/when he needed to be there the next day? Absolutely. Did he play well on Sunday? LOL...not even a little bit. Would there be a video of Tom Brady/Peyton Manning at a bar late on a weekend before a game? Probably not.

Yeah, I can't see any way we aren't taking a QB with the first pick.

I also think the FO spends some money again this offseason, they know they need a better product next year or Haslam is axing everyone.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, I can't see any way we aren't taking a QB with the first pick.

I also think the FO spends some money again this offseason, they know they need a better product next year or Haslam is axing everyone.

Yeah. Honestly, I'm a patient person for the most part, but I haven't seen a shred of improvement on this team offensively. Defensively, there's been improvement, and that's exciting. I feel like the offense has gotten worse, and not just the WR.

*Crow is BAD

*The QBs have gotten WORSE

*They have no identity

The FO MUST spend money and honestly probably make some high profile draft picks instead of trading back a billion times. I love the idea of trading back, but the reality is you lose those blue chippers and overvalue future draft picks. That Eagles 2nd rounder is looking more like a 3rd rounder each day. Even with Peppers we got about the 3rd best safety in the draft IMO.

Archived