2021 OTAs and Training Camp Thread

incognito_man

5 minutes ago, Chili said:

Does anyone know who we cut to make room for De'Vondre Campbell? We were already at 90 before he joined.

Me. I gave up my "In Case Of Emergency Break Glass" roster spot - but have no fears, I dont think AR liked me :)

2 hours ago, Chili said:

Does anyone know who we cut to make room for De'Vondre Campbell? We were already at 90 before he joined.

We were at 89. CB Russell was released a few weeks back. He was way down on the totem pole in that room. 

5 minutes ago, Refugee said:

We were at 89. CB Russell was released a few weeks back. He was way down on the totem pole in that room. 

but we signed DeAndre Thompkins after he was released.

I was at 89 when this happened but I realised I forgot to add Funchess to the roster and that made 90. I went through the list of names again and we have exactly 90 and Campbell makes 91 so someone gotta go.

UPDATE: After a bit of investigation I think Amari Rodgers haven't yet signed. Once he does someone gotta be cut.

3 minutes ago, Chili said:

but we signed DeAndre Thompkins after he was released.

I was at 89 when this happened but I realised I forgot to add Funchess to the roster and that made 90. I went through the list of names again and we have exactly 90 and Campbell makes 91 so someone gotta go.

UPDATE: After a bit of investigation I think Amari Rodgers haven't yet signed. Once he does someone gotta be cut.

Doesn't work that way anymore, Amari Rodgers counts against the 90 even though he has not signed yet. When/if the Packers sign Campbell they will need to release someone.   

Imagine if Love is Kizer reborn!!!! That's all that goes through my head. That and those two quarters against the Bears Week 1 in 2018. Imagine having that level of play for a whole season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need that big baby Rodgers to play for the next two years. Then I believe there is hope

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I am very interested to see what a fully healthy EQ brings to the table this offseason.  I was very high on him in the draft.  And we have had 3 seasons invested in him, and if we are being 100% honest, he probably shouldn't have made the team.

He got hurt today

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

He got hurt today

He did indeed, ironically, on a hit by Oren Burks!

However, a couple of beat reporters tweeted he DID return to practice. We'll see if he can make it through the next two days of minicamp. Stay tuned...

Edited by JQ1