Steelers Release OG David DeCastro

AFlaccoSeagulls

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Stop trolling.

Dwayne Haskins is the QBOTF

No you stop trolling. 😠😡😤

And while you're at it learn to read smdh: I said QBOTF, not QBOTPresent. Over/under Roethlisberger gets pulled and Haskins throws for 4,000 yards?

2 hours ago, August4th said:

some people in here a little too excited at the idea of the steelers being bad 👀 not gonna lie, we are due for some dark yrs and the QB situation is not ideal...for now

This is far from the first time NFL Gen/News section has declared the Steelers dead.   Maybe it will actually come true for them this time.   

Bored Married With Children GIF

• Like 2

4 hours ago, August4th said:

some people in here a little too excited at the idea of the steelers being bad 👀 not gonna lie, we are due for some dark yrs and the QB situation is not ideal...for now

I disagree. I would actually say the Steelers QB situation is ideal.

Roethlisberger/Rudolph/Haskins = cash money

15 hours ago, August4th said:

As a lifelong Steelers hater, they won't be as bad as people think.  Still one of the better defenses in the league that will keep them in games.  It's possible that things fall apart all together, but I wouldn't count on it.  I can see their record being anywhere from 4-9 wins.  On paper doesn't feel better than a 9-8 team though, barring a couple massive hits in the draft after rd 1.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

As a lifelong Steelers hater, they won't be as bad as people think.  Still one of the better defenses in the league that will keep them in games.  It's possible that things fall apart all together, but I wouldn't count on it.  I can see their record being anywhere from 4-9 wins.  On paper doesn't feel better than a 9-8 team though, barring a couple massive hits in the draft after rd 1.

I agree with this. the O-line situation and the div competition rising at the same time is bad timing for us imo our schedule looks brutal on paper this yr. I think we will be competitive due to the defense, but I can see us being one of those teams that has a dreadful one score game record due to the level of QB's we play. so, I def see a 6-11/7-10 record being possible if the o-line struggles all yr/the opponent coming through in clutch moments all the time. I'm gonna be more optimistic going into 2022 due to the young talent we already have, massive cap space, easier schedule and Colbert/FO having higher picks than usual in the draft to add to the young core.

Edited by August4th

IMO, even with a declining Ben, that defense and having above average receivers is going to make them a playoff contending team (barring injuries). I think it’s likely the AFC North cannibalizes itself to a degree this year.