• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I hate your team, but man y'all got a bright future.

This obv stings, but no reason to hang your head for too long.

I think these teams were pretty even talent wise but the mental toughness/clutchness part was brutally one sided.  Giannis basically broke Ayton’s will as this series went on.  Still a lot of questions going forward.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, squire12 said:

Giannis ...imo...got caught up in trying to Extend his game to the 3pt line.  He needed to/ needs to develop his 10-12 foot shot first. 

Post up jump hook, 1/2 hook plus a few other post up moves to take advantage of PnR switches.

10-12 foot pull up range shot/ floater as he threatens with dribble penetration in half court sets.  

He doesn't need to become a 3pt shooter, or not force that part of his game.

Said this earlier today.  Forget shooting 3's.  work on the mid range/post up game and let the 3 game come with time.  don't force it

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Giannis learns a baby jumper and it's over.

2 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

This is the Giannis we were waiting for. Not the one who Bud forced to shoot 10 3's a game bc spacing

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

He's this good now, imagine if he learns a post move.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I'm as big of a LeBron guy as anybody

But I'm easily taking this series over any of Brons

Giannis had to have AVERAGED close to 40 in this series.. Surely at least 35.. Probably also averaged 12 boards and a pair of blocks too

This was a historic finals

LeBron led every player in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals and beat the 73 win Warriors.

• Like 2

Just now, DirtyDez said:

I think these teams were pretty even talent wise but the mental toughness/clutchness part was brutally one sided.  Giannis basically broke Ayton’s will as this series went on.  Still a lot of questions going forward.

I really like Ayton but he's not a finished product. Playing against Giannis will make most guys look weak-willed.

Just now, squire12 said:

Said this earlier today.  Forget shooting 3's.  work on the mid range/post up game and let the 3 game come with time.  don't force it

Bron didn't have a 3 ball till his 30's and didn't have a jumper till his late 20's. 

Get your game to 12-16 feet and nobody can guard you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Happy for Giannis. Representing the motherland. Big time performance. 

KD and the boys are at the cabana in Cancun recruiting a 10th All-Star to stop this man. 

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:
10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I hate your team, but man y'all got a bright future.

This obv stings, but no reason to hang your head for too long.

Yeah I agree overall talent wise. I think Giannis being such a dominant player also was the difference, but you aren't wrong. This was great experience for all the young guys on the Suns who will be better prepared mentally for future runs.