Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Daniel is probably town I think.

Also I'm thinking there has to be a scum driver at work here. I honestly believe @Pickle Rick's claim, and driver is one of the only roles that would be capable of moving all targets from one person to another entirely.

Not sure what to make of @MWil23 . Seems like a very risky thing for a scum to claim this early. Can you ask the host to confirm you weren't redirected at all?

This is where I am also

I believe Pickle

I'm wondering if there is some host-mechanic-confusion aspect happening here, where Pickle has every reason to believe everything came to him, but instead everything went to Malf

If so, and everything went to Malf, I'm very confused at the relative lack of total moves N1

Is anyone willing to claim visting someone and arriving at anyone other than Malf?

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

How does lightning rod typically work with other redirection abilities, especially two-target ones?

I think we have an order of operations issue causing confusion

I don't know if that is host error, or user misunderstanding, but I think that is where we are

Just now, Tk3 said:

This is where I am also

I believe Pickle

I'm wondering if there is some host-mechanic-confusion aspect happening here, where Pickle has every reason to believe everything came to him, but instead everything went to Malf

If so, and everything went to Malf, I'm very confused at the relative lack of total moves N1

Is anyone willing to claim visting someone and arriving at anyone other than Malf?

Some may have even-night actions, x-shots, or had merely passive effects. There's also a couple inactives who may not have sent in their moves at all.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If i was running it. Lighting rod is run first... so everything is redirected to it no matter what. So if say you were steering Pickle to Malf. It would steer Pickle to Pickle essentially 

This is what I think too

But we can't tunnel in on how we think it SHOULD be. We have to look at what is happening, and I think what you are describing would require A LOT of people involved with this conversation to be scum - which just can't be