Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Why are you not acknowledging my post about it being a possibility the no hit last night was a strategic play? 

It was if you are mafia. Your double votes only appeared the night squire died.  My theory is you activated your double vote while squire did the killing.  Squire died so then you had a choice the next night, activate the double vote again or kill.  If you went double vote you voted appear town get a double mislynch and then kill.  Game over you win.  

Only downside to that was my game plan that would guarantee a town win or tie

Just heard confirmation from Josh that locked votes are indeed lock. So it's me or Scoundrel today. No other option. I guess you could kill us both, but then we lose if Pickle is scum too.

Game is over if Nacho was the final scum. He can just lock onto Scoundrel.

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@Pickle Rick why are you so against a Scoundrel lynch if you think scum has no hits left? 

It has to be you and Scoundrel together. You're tipping your hand here. 

Bc scoundrel if telling teh truth is the most useful town role.  Its why the lynch had to be nacho today.   

Also if its nacho the game just ended in a tie lmao