NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

The Sixers are open to bringing him back. In a lot of ways, I think they would prefer that. I think they would prefer to say we don’t want totrade this guy who can win the Defensive Player of the Year, who is a young superstar in the making. Just come back and let’s let’s work on this, but it doesn’t seem like there’s a bridge there that is being walked across by both sides like that. I don’t know if Ben Simmons has that interest right now because things were said afterwards. After the season, Doc Rivers said some things, Joel Embiid said some things. I know there’s been trying to smoothing out of that relationship, but it doesn’t seem like Ben is necessarily interested in that right now.

5bb9e5cc2e77534b6e50793348c0a7a9.jpg

• Like 1

Adrian Wojnarowski -   New York Knicks All-Star Julius Randle has agreed to a four-year, $117 million contract extension --- elevating his deal’s total value to five years and $140 million, his agents Aaron Mintz and Steven Heumann of @CAA_Basketball tell ESPN.

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

Adrian Wojnarowski -   New York Knicks All-Star Julius Randle has agreed to a four-year, $117 million contract extension --- elevating his deal’s total value to five years and $140 million, his agents Aaron Mintz and Steven Heumann of @CAA_Basketball tell ESPN.

Better now than next year

1 hour ago, Leader said:

If he plays like he last year this is a great deal. If last year was a fluke it's an awful deal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

If he plays like he last year this is a great deal. If last year was a fluke it's an awful deal.

ESPN Stats & Info -    Last season, Julius Randle became the 2nd player in NBA history to average at least 20 points, 10 rebounds and 5 assists per game, while shooting at least 40 percent on 3-pointers. The other? Larry Bird.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

ESPN Stats & Info -    Last season, Julius Randle became the 2nd player in NBA history to average at least 20 points, 10 rebounds and 5 assists per game, while shooting at least 40 percent on 3-pointers. The other? Larry Bird.

Makes it even more of an outlier. I've always liked Randle though so I hope he keeps it up.

only teams I could see in play for Dennis Schroder services

Mavs
Boston
T Wolves
Denver
Clippers- always love Lakers sloppy seconds

be nice to get something for Dennis. on another note, 3 2nd rounder picks were added to the Russ trade. Makes the trade look even better

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

only teams I could see in play for Dennis Schroder services

Mavs
Boston
T Wolves
Denver
Clippers- always love Lakers sloppy seconds

be nice to get something for Dennis. on another note, 3 2nd rounder picks were added to the Russ trade. Makes the trade look even better

anything from Dennis would be a win atp. Still think Lakers need a better SG option next to Russ but the options are bleak 

4 hours ago, Leader said:

Bad teams stay bad