Training Camp 2021

ReggieCamp

On 8/10/2021 at 12:19 PM, AkronsWitness said:

Great arm talent, can make 'wow' throws, but has the IQ of a McChicken.

I literally spit out coffee in my morning meeting LOL. My main question is it the Plain or the Spicy? 🤔

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

No one saw an Achilles injury. You cant predict that.

Also would you be surprised he has a hamstring injury? Dude is coming back from a major leg surgery. Its going to have effects on other body parts cause they are finally being used again. he is finally getting  back to doing full football activities. Has to get the Body use to it. He has been rehabbing for the past year. 

What troubleD delpit in college, which was playing through an ankle injury, isnt holding him back now. The dude has had some bad luck so far. I be upset if we drafted a guy with knee issues and the same knee is holding him back. Also Out of 3 yrs at LSU Delpit missed 1 game

again Winfield is great for the Bucs but their is nothing that says he would be working over here. His life was made a lot easier last year because of that front7. Bucs prolly had the best or top3 front7s in football last year, Browns were prolly a bottom half of the league in that area and prolly bottom 10 once Garrett got covid.

Damnit man!!! you beat me to the statement of facts....

Brothers in here are making judgments after a SINGLE SEASON....which he didnt even play in. He had a NOT CONTACT injury, where he just landed wrong.

Also Brother in here who were saying "We should have drafted Winfield over Delpit and mentioned injuries need to either watch a little more college football or need to do a little more research. As stated Delpit missed 1 game due to injury....he played through a HIgh Ankle sprain his Jr. year....and Winfield Jr.??? had 2 SEASON ENDING Injuries AND was granted not 1 but 2 medical redshirt/hardship years by the NCAA....so anyone saying mentioning Winfield jr. over Delpit with "Injuries" as one  of the primary concerns....I dont get it....And IT CANT be production either...he was the top DB in college football his jr. year (Thorpe award) and looking at his stats from his Soph year (he should have won it), he would have been a top 15 pick....and it cant be combine., delpit was bigger, faster, stronger, can jump higher?

So after a consumption of the facts, I hope and pray we can either put this Winfield vs Delpit as a prospect to bed, or come up with an actual Valid, logical reason (Not health, college production, or physical/combine numbers)

tenor.gif?itemid=18654690

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Anyone else starting to have zero expectations of seeing JJIII, Delpit, Harrison, Newsome and Ward on the field together for any significant amount of time?

I get it’s just preseason, and I’m not particularly worried about Ward’s “soreness” (he doesn’t need preseason at all, keep him out), but Delpit has never really played and Harrison seems to be banged up constantly.

Unless they get things figured out and put together a reasonable about of snaps, I’m not sure either is here next season, which would be unfortunate.

Uhhhhh yep. The secondary is not exactly the picture of health historically. I highly doubt we see a 100% healthy unit at any time all year. Harrison, Ward, Greedy and Delpit are all glass

I don't feel like linking tweets, but let me just say that things are not rosy in Yinzerville.

• The O-line is looking as bad (or worse) than expected.
  • TJ Watt is holding out.
  • Devin Bush is a complete Twitter idiot.
  • Even Joe Haden says he wants a contract extension (not holding out or anything).

They're not gonna be awful or anything like that, but they shouldn't be the threat they've been for so long.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I don't feel like linking tweets, but let me just say that things are not rosy in Yinzerville.

• The O-line is looking as bad (or worse) than expected.
  • TJ Watt is holding out.
  • Devin Bush is a complete Twitter idiot.
  • Even Joe Haden says he wants a contract extension (not holding out or anything).

They're not gonna be awful or anything like that, but they shouldn't be the threat they've been for so long.

You hate to see it. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

You hate to see it. 

I desperatly need the Steelers to go into a 6-10 year rebuild post-Ben. 

It pissed me off that the Ravens somehow went from Flacco to Jackson seamlessly and the Bengals went from Dalton to Burrow seamlessly. Meanwhile the Browns tried 873 QBs over 20 years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I desperatly need the Steelers to go into a 6-10 year rebuild post-Ben. 

It pissed me off that the Ravens somehow went from Flacco to Jackson seamlessly and the Bengals went from Dalton to Burrow seamlessly. Meanwhile the Browns tried 873 QBs over 20 years. 

874 😁

200.gif

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 3