Training Camp 2021

ReggieCamp

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Was it you I argued with? This sounds exactly what I argued against. He has a nice arm but horribly inaccurate. 

Probably not you because another point I made was his non intelligent brain. The guy I argued with disagreed. 

Nah, Im a quasi Broncos fan and remember him being in Denver thinking he might be the guy. Ive always liked him and thought he could be a franchise guy--but then he showed up to Von Millers annual team Halloween party on drugs and got arrested 

Great arm talent, can make 'wow' throws, but has the IQ of a McChicken.

However, I do believe in second chances with people. Maybe if the lighbulb went off in his head and he matured then I honestly believe he could be a really good backup QB for a long time in the NFL. Sort of like a Case Keenum type.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

I am wondering what the new format will be with the Preseason. I mean we all knew what to expect. #2's mixed with some starters for a series or 2 in week 1...that gets ramped up to the same with maybe a starter or two more mixed in, and they may play 3-4 series/maybe a quarter. 3rd preseason game was the dress rehearsal, and game 4 was pure scrub-meat start to finish, finding out who is going to be 50-53 on the roster. 

I wonder how coaches will divide up the action.

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I am wondering what the new format will be with the Preseason. I mean we all knew what to expect. #2's mixed with some starters for a series or 2 in week 1...that gets ramped up to the same with maybe a starter or two more mixed in, and they may play 3-4 series/maybe a quarter. 3rd preseason game was the dress rehearsal, and game 4 was pure scrub-meat start to finish, finding out who is going to be 50-53 on the roster. 

I wonder how coaches will divide up the action.

Good question. My guess is that game #2 would be the one with the starters playing the most. Game #3 would be for the guys fighting for a roster spot.

Just my guess.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Good question. My guess is that game #2 would be the one with the starters playing the most. Game #3 would be for the guys fighting for a roster spot.

Just my guess.

I am with you on this.....this is how I would work it....

But I wonder if Bill Bellicheck or Sean Peyton are cooking up something unconventional. Would they play starters in the 3rd preseason game, so they hit the ground running the next week when the bullets are live?

P.S.: Thanks for all the updates you have been providing. It is truly appreciated.

Edited by DaWg_LB.

I'm hyped to see it all come together in a game this weekend. I don't care to even see the starters. Neither of the teams last week started their proper QBs but one is an old sexual predator and the other just tore his knee up last year. Those decisions seem pretty independent to their teams. 

Maybe Baker will run a drive or two and then they'll yoink the starters.

• Like 1