Training Camp 2021

ReggieCamp

54 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Please tell me Im wrong on this, but didnt we pass on Windfield Jr. for Delpit...

WHOOOOF.

Winfield could have easily gotten derailed by injuries here. Just because he was great for the Bucs doesn’t mean he would have been great for the browns

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Winfield could have easily gotten derailed by injuries here. Just because he was great for the Bucs doesn’t mean he would have been great for the browns

True, but watching a guy who fell in the draft due to injures suddenly miss more time with injures is something we all saw coming a mile away.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

Im not writing him off yet, but man the guy was injured in college, injured all last year and now hes injured again.

Ronnie Harrison is becoming more and more valuable 

Except that he too has an injury-riddled history. 🙄

8 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

True, but watching a guy who fell in the draft due to injures suddenly miss more time with injures is something we all saw coming a mile away.

No one saw an Achilles injury. You cant predict that.

Also would you be surprised he has a hamstring injury? Dude is coming back from a major leg surgery. Its going to have effects on other body parts cause they are finally being used again. he is finally getting  back to doing full football activities. Has to get the Body use to it. He has been rehabbing for the past year. 

What troubleD delpit in college, which was playing through an ankle injury, isnt holding him back now. The dude has had some bad luck so far. I be upset if we drafted a guy with knee issues and the same knee is holding him back. Also Out of 3 yrs at LSU Delpit missed 1 game

again Winfield is great for the Bucs but their is nothing that says he would be working over here. His life was made a lot easier last year because of that front7. Bucs prolly had the best or top3 front7s in football last year, Browns were prolly a bottom half of the league in that area and prolly bottom 10 once Garrett got covid.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

No one saw an Achilles injury. You cant predict that.

Also would you be surprised he has a hamstring injury? Dude is coming back from a major leg surgery. Its going to have effects on other body parts cause they are finally being used again. he is finally getting  back to doing full football activities. Has to get the Body use to it. He has been rehabbing for the past year. 

What troubleD delpit in college, which was playing through an ankle injury, isnt holding him back now. The dude has had some bad luck so far. I be upset if we drafted a guy with knee issues and the same knee is holding him back. Also Out of 3 yrs at LSU Delpit missed 1 game

again Winfield is great for the Bucs but their is nothing that says he would be working over here. His life was made a lot easier last year because of that front7. Bucs prolly had the best or top3 front7s in football last year, Browns were prolly a bottom half of the league in that area and prolly bottom 10 once Garrett got covid.

Everybody is right

Major disappointment and could make the hit that wins the Super bowl.

The defensive backfield of Greedy Ward,Newsome,Johnson, Hill,and Harrison is a top 5 backfield if Delpit gets healthy i fear for Mahomes safety.

Also the player I worried about most Clowney seems to have excellent health 

Just seems like a normal camp to me.

Anyone else starting to have zero expectations of seeing JJIII, Delpit, Harrison, Newsome and Ward on the field together for any significant amount of time?

I get it’s just preseason, and I’m not particularly worried about Ward’s “soreness” (he doesn’t need preseason at all, keep him out), but Delpit has never really played and Harrison seems to be banged up constantly.

Unless they get things figured out and put together a reasonable about of snaps, I’m not sure either is here next season, which would be unfortunate.

• Like 2