What TEs do you like outside the Top-6?

JaguarCrazy2832

On 9/1/2021 at 1:14 PM, NcFinest9erFan said:

Anyone else other than those two? I'd lean Cook tho.

I'd lean Ertz.  He was a magnet for Hurts in the preseason.  He and the Eagles appear to have buried that hatchet.  And frankly, I haven't seen Cook do squadoosh in the preseason - though, granted, Herbert sat for pretty much all of it.  Still, I think Ertz gives you a better chance of late-career-Witten kind of fantasy production (which was still good for TE10-12 in his final years) than Cook does.

On 8/12/2021 at 8:29 AM, 101Raider said:

What are your guys thoughts on Gerald Everett? Kind of feel like he’s flying under the radar, I’m getting interested in him as a late round flyer.

Wilson has supported good TE production in the past.  

I feel like Seattle TE is one of those positions where if one player would take the bull by the horns, it'd be productive; but otherwise, you have people who are getting injured and some churn (Willson, Vannett, Dissly, etc over the past several yrs). 

I think if Everett can be consistent and healthy, there's potential there. 

On 7/30/2021 at 5:43 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

thats an interesting take since everyone has Tonyan on an overrated group because his efficiency was all-time great with TDs

I think the talent is there, but it would be foolish to expect his efficiency (which was great with TDs AND with catch %) to stay where it is. A dip to still-good numbers (say, Travis Kelce level) would have him at something like 45-500-5 on 60 targets, which isn't terrible but isn't great volume wise. 

So the thing with Tonyan is he needs more volume, and I don't see where it's coming from - Adams may lose some targets but I don't see him moving below his 10-ish per game status; Aaron Jones (63 tgt in 2020) will get his share, MVS (63) has reportedly improved and earned Rodgers trust, and GB added Cobb (at Rodgers' insistence) and rookie Amari Rodgers, in addition to Lazard (46) returning. Departing/demoted players contributed about 90 tgt, so it isn't as if there were losing a Julio Jones-sized piece of the passing offense. 

I’m just at the point of getting one of the big 3 is the best course of action.

I liked Irv Smith and Everett late but Smiths injury throws a wrench in that and in my big $250 draft tomorrow we have a limited FAAB budget and limited moves(30 add/drops for whole year)...just the certainty of having 1 of those guys eliminates all the extra moves and  FAAB spent on playing matchups.

9 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Is it me or is Eric Ebron getting underrated. 

A lot of weapons on their team with Claypool, JuJu, Johnson, and Najee. The TE they just drafted in the 2nd round, Pat Freiermuth scored 2 TD playing with Big Ben in his only preseason reps and reportedly Ben asked for Pat's locker to be right next to his.