Lamar Jackson and Gus Edwards test positive for COVID

kingseanjohn

5 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

I’m not concerned what you’re thinking. I’m pointing out how annoying your fan base is on here in every single Ravens related thread

And that’s cool, keep talking in the offseason like every year...i’ll talk during the regular season when the games are actually played like every year. But for some reason when the talk happens after the actual games mods warn and ban me. Prob cause cleveland fans get the benefit of the doubt for having to endure one of the worst teams in pro sports the last 25 years.

That's what will make it all the more sweeter, and secondly it just shows what a true fan should look like.

And lastly,

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

I love the tough talk, but you know like I know this aint your same "Ol Browns", bring it....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

That's what will make it all the more sweeter, and secondly it just shows what a true fan should look like.

And lastly,

Christian Bale Oooo GIF

I love the tough talk, but you know like I know this aint your same "Ol Browns", bring it....

Yeah your “new browns” had the best season of your life last year and still got swept last year and finished 3rd 😂

Talk after week 12 bud!

11 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Don't forget that their lone playoff win was beating the worst 11-1 team in NFL history.

It’s crazy man. 1 good season since the Clinton administration and it’s this corny bravado/weird crap on the ravens/lamar quota they have to meet in every thread they can

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Came back from a family road trip to 5 notifications, and thus missed the fallout from page 2. Should I bother reading the last 6 pages or no?

depends on how much you hate yourself

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Came back from a family road trip to 5 notifications, and thus missed the fallout from page 2. Should I bother reading the last 6 pages or no?

I would of saved you from the pain myself if I saw this post earlier hahah