Falcons are first team to reach 100% vaccination rate

RaidersAreOne

Thats cool I guess. Its really not that big a deal though when you have to figure the bulk of teams will be (near?) there in a week. I know we only had like 4 guys unvaccinated dating back to the start of camp, I am assuming cuts will get most every NFL team really close to 100%.

That doesnt apply to the vikes/bills tho. 

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats cool I guess. Its really not that big a deal though when you have to figure the bulk of teams will be (near?) there in a week. I know we only had like 4 guys unvaccinated dating back to the start of camp, I am assuming cuts will get us really close to 100% (maybe 1 or 2 guys less).

Unless your team is full of idiots, like WFT

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Reminder: This is not the place to discuss COVID-19. Please keep all discussions relating to the virus itself, here:

But it's literally in the OP.....

We have reached a 100-percent COVID-19 vaccination rate.

I'm just messing with ya nacho lol.

54 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Its going to be interesting to see how this plays a role in the season and their success going forward...    Will there be teams that aren't 100% and be cause for players to miss games?  

I highly anticipate that this wont be an issue outside of a few big name players who are refusing. You have to expect that virtually every team will be over 90% vaccinated. If we see covid screwing teams the probable scenario is that vaccinated people are getting it. It doesnt make you immune, but the vaccine has given people a false sense of security that you no longer need to be so cautious. 

I read that new cases of delta-covid are showing up higher in vaccinated people than unvaccinated. Absolutely no clue if thats true, but I assume one of you will fact check me. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I highly anticipate that this wont be an issue outside of a few big name players who are refusing. You have to expect that virtually every team will be over 90% vaccinated. If we see covid screwing teams the probable scenario is that vaccinated people are getting it. It doesnt make you immune, but the vaccine has given people a false sense of security that you no longer need to be so cautious. 

I read that new cases of delta-covid are showing up higher in vaccinated people than unvaccinated. Absolutely no clue if thats true, but I assume one of you will fact check me. 

kobe-bryant-shh.gif

Edited by Kip Smithers

Eat your heart out Texans, we're the most holy choir boys around!

Also still laughing at the fact the WHO is going by the Greek alphabet now to designate variants in order to not hurt the feelings of countries where their idea of hygiene is to have designated ****ting streets.

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Absolutely no clue if thats true, but I assume one of you will fact check me. 

According to my fax unvaccinated people have less sex because they are lacking the magnetic field for that extra boost of magnetic attraction. Good luck fact checking that because I'm behind 7 booster shots of Phizer.

Edited by DutchFalcon

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Ya that statement about Delta being more in vaccinated people is completely not true. The Delta variant is hammering the states with the lowest vaccinated rates.

• Like 1

Yeah... I'm not sure I see the value of having these threads open in NFL News.

I won't remove them or anything because they are indeed important milestones but I'm not sure there's many avenues to discussion that can be had on this topic that is football-related.

You can continue COVID-related discussion here, however:

• Like 2