Around the League 2022

Bobby816

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I do think we make some sort of trade for an established player this off-season. My guess would be at WR, DE or TE.

Same. I think we will sign a TE because there are a lot of options out there as of now, but WR and DE is pretty tricky. We can go draft or trade for DE. Sign or trade for a WR. The only DE I would be interested in signing or trading for is Danielle Hunter. If we can't get him, I'm looking at the draft to pick a DE or a LB who can create pressure. 

8 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Idk, we aren’t contending why are we trading for guys? Sure we need vets, but to pay high draft capital for guys in their late 20s or risk losing them after a contract doesn’t make sense to me. 

I'm not hoping we trade for a "vet" I'm hop9ing we trade for a guy around that 26yr old range. Our bog spending this last FA period was Davis, Lawson, Rankins, Davis. All guys in that age area

40 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Best skill player on each final 4 team 

Kupp, Deebo, Chase, Reek. 

All different shapes, sizes and skill sets. 

All I see is that Moore can be in that class for us. 

I sure hope so.

Crazy thing is that we never got to see Moore and Wilson really together. One was always injured or something. When Moore had his hot streak was when Wilson was out and then when Wilson came back Moore went out. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I sure hope so.

Crazy thing is that we never got to see Moore and Wilson really together. One was always injured or something. When Moore had his hot streak was when Wilson was out and then when Wilson came back Moore went out. 

Damn you’re right. I forgot both of their best play came when the other was out. 

They had really good chemistry early in the summer according to reports and then Moore got hurt and misses the preseason.