RB Sony Michel traded to the LA Rams

Iron_man

23 hours ago, Turnobili said:

but wow, the michel/harry picks have been pretty disastrous. makes me feel good knowing Gruden isn't the only one who can make big first round mistakes

...Michel/Harry could have been Nick Chubb and AJ Brown. Who knows how that changes the course of NFL history.

10 hours ago, BigTrav said:

Lol, salty Rams fans are my favorite.

Reality is, Sony appears to be a RB that goes as the OL goes, but LAR hardly gave up a king's ransom. Not really much to discuss or get salty about?

A 4th round pick is a king ransom ? Waouhhh 

definitely feel like he would have been cut 

idk why they needed to trade, unless they didnt want other teams to get him on waivers

i get why the Rams wanted another RB but i just dont think Michel is going to do much in LA

imo Henderson and Damien Harris are about on par talent wise, so if Michel couldnt carve out time against Harris , what makes us think he's going to do much in LA? UNLESS Henderson keeps getting injured

but at the same time Michel isnt a pillar of health either so idk

39 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

idk why they needed to trade, unless they didnt want other teams to get him on waivers

I think that's probably it. Akers going down really put a crimp in their plans.

Strangely enough, the Browns were supposedly high on both Penny and Michel, but when they both got taken in the 1st round, they had to settle for Chubb in the 2nd...

LHFDJGUAX57LYAYWOV7NJYQ4HI.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

definitely feel like he would have been cut 

i get why the Rams wanted another RB but i just dont think Michel is going to do much in LA

imo Henderson and Damien Harris are about on par talent wise, so if Michel couldnt carve out time against Harris , what makes us think he's going to do much in LA? UNLESS Henderson keeps getting injured

but at the same time Michel isnt a pillar of health either so idk

Henderson isn't going to take 90% of the carries. He's more of a timeshare HB. There's plenty of room for Michel to have a role. What the Patriots have that we didn't was depth behind their #1 HB.

14 hours ago, Flounch said:

A 4th round pick is a king ransom ? Waouhhh 

You even had it in your post...it's right there...

On 8/26/2021 at 9:01 AM, BigTrav said:

Reality is, Sony appears to be a RB that goes as the OL goes, but LAR hardly gave up a king's ransom. Not really much to discuss or get salty about?

On 8/26/2021 at 9:01 AM, BigTrav said:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

He had 1000 yards and we flipped him for a 2nd two years later. 

Let's be real though - not many Bill O'Brien GMs out there who'd offer a 2nd nowadays.

Flipping Sony might not be an option like it was with Cooks.

45 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Let's be real though - not many Bill O'Brien GMs out there who'd offer a 2nd nowadays.

Flipping Sony might not be an option like it was with Cooks.

This is probably right due to the contract and concussions but Cooks is still a really good receiver. Last year was one of his most efficient years. He just was too expensive with the Rams wanting to keep Kupp and Woods.