Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

I've got mild symptoms (vaccinated), yet I plan on watching the game Sunday.  Felt like crap.  My uncle tested positive on Wednesday, and spent most of the previous weekend with him.  I had a regular test and a rapid tst on Thursday.  Rapid came back negative, but since I'm a teacher, I'm at home until I get my results back.  Alternating between chills and sweats, and a raw cough that just won't quit.  (I missed my first game of PA work in 11 years last night, and our tailback ran for 406 yards on 28 carries.  I'd have liked to have seen that.)  

Feeling better this morning, but the cough is still there.  If it is Covid, it isn't as bad (knock on wood) as I thought it would be, and if it isn't.  Really pi$$ poor timing on the flu bug showing up.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I've got mild symptoms (vaccinated), yet I plan on watching the game Sunday.  Felt like crap.  My uncle tested positive on Wednesday, and spent most of the previous weekend with him.  I had a regular test and a rapid tst on Thursday.  Rapid came back negative, but since I'm a teacher, I'm at home until I get my results back.  Alternating between chills and sweats, and a raw cough that just won't quit.  (I missed my first game of PA work in 11 years last night, and our tailback ran for 406 yards on 28 carries.  I'd have liked to have seen that.)  

Feeling better this morning, but the cough is still there.  If it is Covid, it isn't as bad (knock on wood) as I thought it would be, and if it isn't.  Really pi$$ poor timing on the flu bug showing up.

Feel better soon my man

2 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Its not that bad cause you got the Vax lol

i also know their is a nice cold virus going around. Its running through our house at the moment. Daughter started kindergarten and after her first week she got it. Everyone in our house has gotten it. We got her tested for Covid flu Rsv and strep and it al came back negative. She was running a high fever for awhile 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Feel better!

Probably Covid, maybe the Delta strain since you have moderate symptoms after being vaccinated. Or maybe you are one of the unfortunate ones that the vaccine doesn't work. Either way stay hydrated and rested and I expect a Browns victory should remedy your symptoms.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

The vaccine probably greatly reduced the viral load. It sucks, but long term your immune system will thank you.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Get better Proud Of You Reaction GIF

• Like 2