Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Gillian was a total moron on that play. He had time to punt it, but seriously thought running for it on 4th and a billion would work better.

I interviewed the guy that runs the punting school for Australian players on my podcast last year.  Pretty sure he coaches his kids not to do that.  Just dumb.

Tough loss but I think we see the Chiefs again this season and we can clearly beat them.  Chubb fumble and Gillian drop really hurt but maybe next time those kinda fluky plays go our way.  We're gonna be super fun to watch this year and this team is gonna have a chip on its shoulder next week for dropping a winnable game. Go browns!

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Sorenson (the guy who led with his helmet last year...still not letting that go), got a hold of feet, and the trajectory of his attempt to throw it out of bounds dipped significantly, going directly to Mike Hughes.

On a throw  away ?

Just now, DawgX said:

Mahomes is arguably the most talented QB ever. No one is like Mahomes.

Baker played a great game. He is 100% not the reason why we lost despite the INT.

Yep.

Mahomes made a throw that literally no one else does.  Chubb fumbled.  The punter dropped a snap square in his hands. Schwartz dropped a ball in his hands.

But sure, it was Baker…

• Like 1