Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

5 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

It's week 1 so we're going to lose. Should be a good game though. 

On a side note, it's very funny for a fan of a team with the best QB and passing attack in all of football to tell the opposing team's fans to beware their run game. 

I don't know what you think is funny about us telling KC fans to beware of our run game; they should.

19 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Bet he isn't. Post Covid Garrett wasn't the same as healthy Garrett, he was winded after the first series of games. We're hoping that is behind him now.

He probably isn't reading this but if he were I'd suggest challenging someone else, that isn't someone you want to face with any extra motivation.

Orlando Brown Jr. is even Orlando Brown Sr. with one eye so there really isn't any fear from us in that regard. I imagine he'll be lined up against Niang about as often as Brown, we'll see who he (and Clowney) fare better against.

That said, we'll see if our starting DBs can keep up with your receivers better than the scrubs we had out there in the playoff game. That is a far scarier task than our defensive ends being neutralized. I expect a good game.

Zeus wants to prove against the best. Are you saying Garrett is not the best? The fact that have history is glaze on the donut. 

The new scheme is going to give the whole back seven a workout. Hill and Hardman are vertical, but Pringle has shown talent underneath and Clyde is no slouch out of the backfield. Bieniemy's offense uses slant routes as basic running plays, so you also have to account for the 2nd TE who happens to be a converted WR. 

20 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Our coach is hotter than yours. 

Our coach has won more Super Bowls. 

3 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Have it your way. Our coach has played more Championship games.

No one cares. Stefanski is a stone cold salt and pepper fox.

3 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Flags fly forever.

They literally don't; a quick Google search says otherwise:

Flag manufacturers do not warranty flags with a "life expectancy" because weather conditions are constantly changing. In general, a nylon flag will last approximately 90 days based on daily display from sunrise to sunset, but not during periods of inclement weather.

I bet you guys have gone through about 8 flags since your Super Bowl.

• Like 4