Bears sign Breshad Perriman

Heinz D.

9 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

The only thing I question is with Goodwin, he has been running with the 1s the whole camp and was rested every pre season game like Robinson and Mooney. Whether he shows he was worth doing that is yet to be seen.

Very true... but I think his speed and experience afforded him that treatment (right or wrong, we'll find out).

• Like 2

20 hours ago, G08 said:

Robinson is a stud WR (top 10 in the league, IMO), but I worry if he's a "Dwayne Bowe" in this system

If he is Bowe in this system then this system can go **** itself. That would be more of an indictment of Nagy than anything and just more reason to replace him.

Robinson can be the Diggs of the next system, if you catch my drift.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2021 at 2:50 PM, beardown3231 said:

Who could've ever saw it coming: a guy who can't catch or stay healthy didn't make one iota of a difference?

You basically just described our entire WR room outside of Mooney this year.

1 hour ago, Epyon said:

You basically just described our entire WR room outside of Mooney this year.

And even he has 2 drops that have resulted in INT's. Mooney is a decent player but I'm afraid he's overhyped here due to the fact that most decent players look good here: we're used to watching crap so anyone better than that is impressive

• Like 1