The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

First it was the easy Jason vote (like I do as town), then it was me trying to “save” TK (which I don’t do as scum, I’d love anyone to show evidence of me trying to save a teammate let alone a full day before the lynch happens) now it’s because I’m not having enough fun for civdome (which is just wrong).

its almost like malf could twist anything I say or do into a scum read on me 😇

In the previous game when you were scum, you said youd be willing to eliminate X, Y, and Z (and they were all town)

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

And you’ll be chasing townies assuming scum didn’t consolidate. 

If it causes a D2 misvote in exchange for more defined voting patterns later? Not the worst thing in the world

Better than wasting D2 chasing a townie who led a vote the wrong way D1

I'm all for trying to fix the scum voting meta plus I think its still a higher % play

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I would figure people realize i was using the cult claim to guage @HokieHigh and get a read on him in a similar manner to last game.  I've basically confessed like 5 times or more that it ain't true.  

@jasonwbantle i even told you to take what @The Orca and @MWil23 were explaining to you and apply it to my posts.

What’s that mean other than you’ve been lying?

How many times have we see these censors get ****ed up because the host was smart enough to design a game that doesn’t give town a super powerful move on D1?

how many times have we seen them give results that are barely better than random?

Censor taker gets killed? Censor taker gets roleblocked?

I appreciate the effort, I do. But it can blow up in our faces as well, spending all this time trying to consolidate votes rather than letting people push where they want and using that info later. 

Just now, Dome said:

How many times have we see these censors get ****ed up because the host was smart enough to design a game that doesn’t give town a super powerful move on D1?

how many times have we seen them give results that are barely better than random?

I appreciate the effort, I do. But it can blow up in our faces as well, spending all this time trying to consolidate votes rather than letting people push where they want and using that info later. 

But if they choose to cosolidate, they still have make a choice

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Less than 10% of the total time(5 hours of 72)