The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 hours ago, Raves said:

@Daniel got anything else to add?  You popped in here, asked about me, and disappeared again.

Just a few investigation results, but other than that, nothing.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Raves played in the Rick and Morty game, like 2 games ago.  How you not familiar with him?

….because you killed me N1.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Daniel died D3 this game and was with a scum team that had a shinigami (bcb, SirA and Daniel).   strange he would not be aware of the pseudo player mechanics (shinigami) from that game.

Yeah. The only thing I remember from that game is the typo at the end giving my faction a win. I don’t remember us having a shinigami.

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i have 0 confidence that we will be able to find scum on day 1

player B

and then let specials be specials

Meh, while I don’t disagree with your logic, I don’t think lynching player b is a good idea. We don’t know what the repercussions of it would be.

Better to lynch a traditional lurker to get it out of the way imo.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I  need to get younger at QB and will be tight on cap space in 2022 in trying to retain either Ryan or Darnold.  Lance or Fields if either make it to me.   If not, I think i have to go Pitts with TE premium.  

Thoughts???

Lance if he falls just because I hate, hate, hate the Chicago situation for fields. 

I think you have to take any of the big 4  Qbs (and maybe Mac) over Pitts in a super flex 

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Once the rookie draft is done, I will be dropping Perriman and funchess.   Rosters lock until rookie draft is done.  

Waller with the TE premium is clutch. Having CMC is huge is he stays healthy. I’m not as big on Kareem Hunt tho. Your WRs are great! QBs are kinda weak but Stafford might have one big year left in him.

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Just a few investigation results, but other than that, nothing.

….because you killed me N1.

Yeah. The only thing I remember from that game is the typo at the end giving my faction a win. I don’t remember us having a shinigami.

Meh, while I don’t disagree with your logic, I don’t think lynching player b is a good idea. We don’t know what the repercussions of it would be.

Better to lynch a traditional lurker to get it out of the way imo.

I think one of the 5/6 guys I mentioned that have been doing and saying questionable stuff is the better bet. But I suck at this game and can be convinced otherwise.

@TL-TwoWinsAway is far less active than he has been as town too.

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Are there other players named hokie 

Yeah I was just making a mockery of you saying you caught him day 1 when he survived the whole game and won is all 

hokie was not caught, by you or by anyone 

@HokieHighi won’t let this dude slander you 

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lance if he falls just because I hate, hate, hate the Chicago situation for fields. 

I think you have to take any of the big 4  Qbs (and maybe Mac) over Pitts in a super flex 

Owner at 1.3 needs a TE, so I am 90% Pitts goes there.  

1.4 has like 5 WR all expiring contracts after 2021, so I'm thinking he goes Chase.  He has Kyler and Josh Allen.