The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I've explained this to you on a handful of occasions: this is a team game. Your overwhelming desire to be divisive does more harm to the team than keeping around literally anyone else. (Especially when you admit that you have an underwhelming town ability.)

So vote town like a butthurt child. I don’t like you but have invited you once? Nope. Bc I’m better than you and play a game not a popularity contest 

VC

Tk3 - 4 - Swag, HokieHigh, Malfatron, skywindO2

Raves - 3 - Matts4313, jasonwbantle, Player B

jasonwbantle - 3 - [Raves], TL2, The Orca

Player B - 1 - bcb1213

Swag - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

kingseanjohn - 1 - swoosh

TL2 - 1 - MWil23

gopherwrestler - 1 - squire12

skywindO2 - 1 - Daniel

squire12 - 1 - gopherwrestler

rackcs - 1 - Dome

HokieHigh - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: Forge, rackcs, Pickle Rick, kingseanjohn

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Show me.

When you call people stupid, infer that they live in their mom's basement, thump your chest as someone who played competitive sports while the rest clearly haven't, and go out of your way to belittle and attack those who disagree with you, that's the definition of being an instigator. 

Taking votes as seriously in a context of a game based entirely on deception and manipulation is part of solving the game, as is deciphering what's a lie/what's the truth if you're town (you're=everyone who is town).

Plus, scum's job is to deceive and manipulate town, so you can't take that personally either.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

so if we voted tk3 because he was voting player b, does that mean we jump on bcb now?

not really, because tk3 has a specific meta in which he always stresss that vote eliminations are towns biggest weapon. 

so him wasting it on player B was sus. the fact that he changed it doesnt make his previous actions less sus

and why hasnt tk3 addressed my questions? i think dome and tk3 are scum together too furtermore as well

Just now, Malfatron said:

not really, because tk3 has a specific meta in which he always stresss that vote eliminations are towns biggest weapon. 

so him wasting it on player B was sus. the fact that he changed it doesnt make his previous actions less sus

and why hasnt tk3 addressed my questions? i think dome and tk3 are scum together too furtermore as well

I haven't read up.. what's your issue? Is it really that you want to vote inactives?

Becuase I will not apologize for being inactive in the first 48 hours of a 72 hour day 1, when those first 48 hours were a holiday weekend

If the issue is me voting for player B.. then my response is Why are you so worried about my votes with 72 hours left on the clock? I clearly said I wanted to see if player B would react in any sort of way. If you think I was trying to make Player B the final vote then you are just drawing a conclusion that is convenient for you

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

I haven't read up.. what's your issue? Is it really that you want to vote inactives?

Becuase I will not apologize for being inactive in the first 48 hours of a 72 hour day 1, when those first 48 hours were a holiday weekend

If the issue is me voting for player B.. then my response is Why are you so worried about my votes with 72 hours left on the clock? I clearly said I wanted to see if player B would react in any sort of way. If you think I was trying to make Player B the final vote then you are just drawing a conclusion that is convenient for you

Im not worried, im scumhunting.

thanks for answering