The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Malfatron said:

@Tk3 you must not be reading closely or fully read up if you are voting hokie.

i figured out who he is already, and its town

I haven't read up at all

I frankly think he is a simpleton, and I'm annoyed that he continues to vote for me every single day of every single game

I'll do my read up a bit later

33 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

not really, because tk3 has a specific meta in which he always stresss that vote eliminations are towns biggest weapon. 

so him wasting it on player B was sus. the fact that he changed it doesnt make his previous actions less sus

and why hasnt tk3 addressed my questions? i think dome and tk3 are scum together too furtermore as well

It’s true that @Tk3 usually does at least respond.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

The time when Pwny acted like he was part of a game as a salesperson with magic elixers for likes was hilarious as well. 

Ah yes...the game in which I claimed INDY survival friendly other and panicked after Touch challenged someone to a duel and threatened to challenge me as well, and I was promptly the vote the next day. Good times! :) 

• Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 4:17 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

I understand it has become a trend on this site to fail to open your Role PM or join your scum chat or whatever. This is unacceptable for my games, so if you intend to do this don't sign up. If you fail to open your Role PM or join your scum chat within the first Day of the game, I will replace or modkill you

@Forge it has to feel good knowing that hosts have actually started creating rules because of you.