The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

To convert and kill every night until we control the vote and win alone.  If @HokieHigh dies all converts die as well and i become indy survivor aligned. 

Hokie wants to convert @Malfatron n1 and kill @TL-TwoWinsAway.  I want to kill @swoosh for revenge and convert @Raves, followed by bantle for the lols 🤣

Im a fairly bad conversion target. i would recommend picking @JoshstraDaymus 

Just now, HokieHigh said:

doesnt a part of you wish that you were witnessing him execute the most elaborate scum play to date? 

Jason? I mean, if Nacho gave scum a prominent character to that degree as a fake claim, then absolutely, or even if he was solely drawing to draw a counter claim, then I'd be intrigued.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

To convert and kill every night until we control the vote and win alone.  If @HokieHigh dies all converts die as well and i become indy survivor aligned. 

Hokie wants to convert @Malfatron n1 and kill @TL-TwoWinsAway.  I want to kill @swoosh for revenge and convert @Raves, followed by bantle for the lols 🤣

I shouldn't laugh as hard at this as I did tbh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

When you admit to "lurking" (your words), that means you are admitting to staying informed and in the background so as to:

1. Not draw attention to yourself

2. Passively admitting to not scum hunting (major red flag there)

3. Prefacing your votes based upon potential flips not going your way gives you a preemptive excuse

Woah. Holy conclusions.

I mean, you can define it that way if you'd like. Lurking on a forum, to me, has always meant "reading without posting". There's very little of substance happening here, just as with every D1. And I hate D1. I expressed how much I hated it last game, and I did the same thing this game.

I have never heard you say/imply that responding without being tagged/quoted is a "scum tell". That's a strange argument to make.

Of course, D1 scum hunting is, for the most part, silly. Scum either stays inactive or stirs the pot to draw heat towards someone else before disappearing. Dome did that exact same thing pretty much all game last game, and I noticed the same behavior this game. (And, sure, one could argue that I'm doing the same thing here. It's why D1 scum hunting is largely pointless.)

VC

bcb1213 - 4 - Daniel, Malfatron, The Orca, skywindO2

jasonwbantle - 3 - [Raves], Dome, Player B

Matts4313 - 2 - HokieHigh, Tk3

gopherwrestler - 2 - squire12, Forge

Raves - 2 - Matts4313, jasonwbantle

Tk3 - 1 - Swag

squire12 - 1 - gopherwrestler

HokieHigh - 1 - rackcs

Player B - 1 - bcb1213

Swag - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

kingseanjohn - 1 - swoosh

TL2 - 1 - MWil23

Dome - 1 - TL2

Yet to vote: Pickle Rick, kingseanjohn

Just now, Malfatron said:

player B isnt an easy vote. Its a suspicious vote. both tk3 and bcb got crap for it

It’s an easy vote for me malf. I don’t play conventionally.

If I was scum I could find a perfectly valid reason to vote for any player/entity I wanted on Day 1 and you know this.  Trying to suggest I must be scum because I’m making a vote you claim is easy just doesn’t hold water.

matts is another trap for scum for vote for because it looks like an easy vote

consider all the people willing tio or who will be willing to go Matts or raves by the days end (even if they aren’t on them now) … it’s not a trap, there will be lots of names in the list of people who considered the vote.

jason is an easy vote that doesnt overtly look like an easy vote,

that’s not true, it’s an easy vote that looks like an easy vote

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The only possible connection would be a Town on Town considering Jason's claim...

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

(Jason has claimed Judas, so that's almost certainly not a fake claim)

You say that but there are quite a few characters in the game and TKN did say that scum would be provided a list of characters that wouldn't be in the game.

Also are you saying you've never used a fake claim?

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Woah. Holy conclusions.

I mean, you can define it that way if you'd like. Lurking on a forum, to me, has always meant "reading without posting". There's very little of substance happening here, just as with every D1. And I hate D1. I expressed how much I hated it last game, and I did the same thing this game.

Just understand if you are Town, that using the word lurking and why I explained to you why lurking is bad, is such a negative.

I have never heard you say/imply that responding without being tagged/quoted is a "scum tell". That's a strange argument to make.

It goes to show you are not actively scum hunting and yet you are reading and waiting to potentially defend yourself rather than take the offensive...because finding scummy things that aren't there is really hard for newbie scum to do...because it's an elaborate lie and narrative that you have to create and convince others to believe without putting pressure on yourself and team. Even interactions or lack thereof is seen as evidence. This isn't a jury you're trying to convince, but a mob of people.

Of course, D1 scum hunting is, for the most part, silly.

*Cringe*

Scum either stays inactive or stirs the pot to draw heat towards someone else before disappearing.

So, follow the heat and take notes, or point out the errant heat.

Dome did that exact same thing pretty much all game last game, and I noticed the same behavior this game. (And, sure, one could argue that I'm doing the same thing here. It's why D1 scum hunting is largely pointless.)

If you have a meta read, push it without apology or prefacing things accordingly.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

You say that but there are quite a few characters in the game and TKN did say that scum would be provided a list of characters that wouldn't be in the game.

Also are you saying you've never used a fake claim?

I'm SAYING that a fake claim of a character that large is extremely unlikely. More likely is that there are others who are Town who have some outlier characters who could also be used as fake claims.