Week 1: Packers @ Saints in Jacksonville GDT

mikebpackfan

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Would you get off your high horse? People dont hate Rodgers, they're simply pointing out his play has sucked - like any number of other players. Chill it dude with the commentary about people's hate.

I hate Rodgers

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

It’s blatantly obvious that the people who want Rodgers to be the cause for all this will stop at nothing to make him the cause of this each and every time the team melts down this way. Never mind the turds we have starting for us that’ll get every excuse in the book from those same people. It’s a Rodgers problem through and through. 

Let me guess, your name was BRETTFAVOR4 at some point?

Were you this guy before you were all board the Rodgers homer bandwagon?

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

I will continue to say things you don’t want to hear and you will continue to read my opinions until you either hit ignore or realize it’s just the truth of your emotional response to this game. 

"I'm not emotional you're emotional!"

What are you, 12?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mikemike778 said:

It was a bad decision.

Reality is the defence was playing so badly that Rodgers probably felt like he had to do something. Can't afford another punt from your own 10 when your defence can't stop anyone. Not sure I would call it stupidity. 

**** this

Rodgers and the offense is playing every bit as bad as the defense. 

• Like 5

Just now, Striker said:

"I'm not emotional you're emotional!"

What are you, 12?

I’m not the one trying to run the QB out of town again because our opening weekend got spoiled. I was as hard on Rodgers all off-season as anyone here and you can read my post history if you don’t believe that. The reality is this reaction from the fanbase each and every time the team melts down is pathetic and speaks to how good you’ve had it for the last decade.