Week 1: Packers @ Saints in Jacksonville GDT

mikebpackfan

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I’m not the one trying to run the QB out of town again because our opening weekend got spoiled. I was as hard on Rodgers all off-season as anyone here and you can read my post history if you don’t believe that. The reality is this reaction from the fanbase each and every time the team melts down is pathetic and speaks to how good you’ve had it for the last decade. 

It’s the GDT. We get to over react. 

7 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

It’s blatantly obvious that the people who want Rodgers to be the cause for all this will stop at nothing to make him the cause of this each and every time the team melts down this way. Never mind the turds we have starting for us that’ll get every excuse in the book from those same people. It’s a Rodgers problem through and through. 

Or people recognize Rodgers played horrible, as did our defense. You don't have to be a Rodgers hater to know he had one of his worst games today...

• Like 1

Just now, mikebpackfan said:

It’s the GDT. We get to over react. 

I get that but at some point there has to be a serious conversation about why this team completely crumbles like this when things start going bad. I love LaFleur but we’ve had too many games like this that just completely got away from us in every facet.